4Kids, to children's rescue everywhere! (Again)

Blake

Tis the season for celebration

So we're wishing you days of joyous elation

We'll prevent the onset of holiday blues

And pathetic stories of "Christmas Shoes"

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket' date=' helping make your holidays bright!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Meowth, dat's right! [/quote']

See the bold? Yeah? That's a reference to an English song. Christmas Shoes, by NewSong. It was a big song in the 90's when the show was dubbed by 4Kids, maybe even before.

Discuss this idiotic move to alter kids minds to Anti-Japan mindsets.

Ash doesn't even sound normal anymore.

Puberty ftw.

Yes, 'cause everyone sounds like that after puberty![/sarc] Although, 4Kids lost Pokemon.

Also, thisi s about how 4Kids references American pop culture, when the original Christmas Motto did not reference ANY pop culture.

Why don't you anime freak shut up? No one gives a C about 4Kids anymore. Everyone knows that it sucks. Everyone always tries to flame them and say their edits are stupid and useless, and the original is so much better, because you have to find someway to glorify anime. You love it. It's your life, if you STILL make these kinda threads.

Get over it peeps, there are Good things and Bad things in media and in life.

Anime Freak? Heh... heheh.... AAHAHAHAH!! Someone on this forum dares to call another member Anime Freak?! HA!

Also, I am just making a point. Guess what? I am not the biggest "Subs only" person ever. Dubs are fine, but this is a bit much.

In some Christmas Special... I think the one with Santa nd his flying Stantler.

... Not ringing any bells. All I remember is Santa and Jynx, but that was in the first season anyway.

On-topic: Derp, 4kids hate. Somehow the knowledge that an English version of a anime exists ruins your enjoyment of subs.

I DON'T enjoy Subs, as I stated above. I like dubs, but 4kids...

Personally, I can't stand people who claim dubs suck. I just think 4Kids sucks.. .with Pokemon. they made Yugioh more kid friendly, because there were parts in it that were not so friendly.

*Prepares for flames*

I DON'T enjoy Subs, as I stated above. I like dubs, but 4kids...

Personally, I can't stand people who claim dubs suck. I just think 4Kids sucks.. .with Pokemon. they made Yugioh more kid friendly, because there were parts in it that were not so friendly.

*Prepares for flames*

Did you just say that 4kids did somthing good with YGO?

Ehem "DONT MOVE A MUSCLE OR WE'LL SHOOT YOU WITH OUR INVISIBLE GUNS!"

They could at least edit in... I dont know, LASER GUNS!

See the bold? Yeah? That's a reference to an English song. Christmas Shoes, by NewSong. It was a big song in the 90's when the show was dubbed by 4Kids, maybe even before.

Discuss this idiotic move to alter kids minds to Anti-Japan mindsets.

No, no, no, no, no. That's not annoying; that's brilliant. Woolseyism, not Macekre. You're promoting 4Kids here.

Archived