New Card:D The Super Monarch

This card is a card I'm using in a contest, tell me what you think.

RTD1.jpg?t=1281476384

“Caius the Shadow Monarch” + “Dirg the Dark Monarch” + “Granmarg the Rock Monarch” + “Kuraz the Light Monarch” + “Mobius the Frost Monarch” + ”Raiza the Storm Monarch” + “Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch” + “Zaborg the Thunder Monarch”

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play at least 3 of the above Fusion Material Monsters, from your Graveyard or your side of the field. (You do not use Polymerization.) When this card is Summoned destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except this card. Increase this card's ATK for each "Monarch" monster in your Graveyard x300. When this card is selected as an attack target, remove from play 1 "Monarch" monster in your Graveyard to negate the attack. Decrease this card's ATK for each card in your opponent's hand x500. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Monarch" monster in your Graveyard, to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. If this card's ATK decrease more than 1000, destroy it. When this card is destroyed by card effect, both players take damage equal to highest point of this card's ATK. When this card is removed from the field add 1 "Monarch" monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Ragnarök the Divine Monarch".

No read your effect:

"If this card's ATK decrease more than 1000, destroy it."

2 cards in your opponent's hand and this card is destroyed.... is just... no no no for a fusion monster D:

"When this card is selected as an attack target, remove from play 1 "Monarch" monster in your Graveyard to negate the attack."

so it's obligatory to do it...

Using Jay's template, correct? If so, I'm pretty sure you should give credit to that. If this is Jay's template, first time I ever saw someone use his template and got the lore all squished. Summoning requirements is every Monarch, but I think you should just say "(Number Here) or more "Monarch" monsters". Has the ability to nuke all monsters except this card, which can easily be countered through other cards, preferably any Set Spells or Traps. Needs at least 2 Monarchs in the Graveyard to be a 3000 beater. You have to remove from play a Monarch when this card is selected as an attack target to negate the attack, which can easily be a -1. Your opponent can just attack with a monster with poor stats just to make you remove a Monarch in your Grave and make this go down 300. So I suggest boosting the original ATK up a bit. Then, I see this major flaw, making it lose 500 ATK for every card in your opponent's hand, making this card suddenly UP'd. I'd change that 500 to a 100. Has a bit of a Dark Bribe in their, but as the cost you have to yet again, remove a Monarch from play. Adding more the the UP'd-ness, if you keep the -500 per card, just by your opponent having 2 or more cards in their hand this monster is gone. Leaves quite the nasty burn though when it's destroyed. Recycles a Monarch from the Grave to your hand when this is destroyed. The effect is jumping all over the place and also has no theme. Concept is alright though. 5.3/10

Archived