Hitokage's LegenDex: Best Pokémon Set You'll Ever See

HitoKage

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Lickitung". Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2, you can select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster is PARALYZED. During battle between this attacking monster and 1 PARALYZED monster your opponent controls, the [b]attack target[/b] is destroyed. (Damage [b]c[/b]alculation is not applied)

i think this is it...

"Data" monsters can only be attacked by "Data" monsters. [acronym='?'][b]Once per each of your turns[/b][/acronym], you can place 1 Up-Grade or Dubious Counter on 1 monster on the field. This card gains the the following effect(s) depending on the [b]number[/b] of Up-Grade or Dubious Counter on the [b]monster[/b]:
● 3 - All "Data" monsters gain 400 ATK.
● 5 - All Level 4 or lower "Data" monsters cannot be selected as attack targets.
● 7 - You can send this card to the Graveyard to destroy all "Data" monsters on the field.

cool and great ideas... but what are Data monsters?

BT, I'm pretty sure, with the effect options, he means the whole field... And did you even read Digitilization? =.=

And just wondering, but for Lickilicky's effect, when it says "1 PARALYZED monster" shouldn't it be "a PARALYZED monster"?

Then again, I'm not that great at OCG... >.>

The whole "data" concept seems interesting, but at the same time a little... cheap. .-.

short effect for a legendary >.> in my opinion

its worded weirdly (to me) but the OCG is correct

I'd say:
This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can roll a six-sided die. Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field whose Level is equal to the result. * During the turn this effect was activated, skip your Battle Phase. **

* = I'd put equal to or less
** = I'd say, " If you do, skip your Battle Phase. " (it is intended this turn)

Archived