Hitokage's LegenDex: Best Pokémon Set You'll Ever See

HitoKage

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 "Clefairy" you control. When this card is [b]Special [/b]Summoned [b]by[/b] this [b]effect[/b], place 1 Metronome Counter on this card. During your End Phase, place 1 Metronome Counter on this card (max. 8[b][/b]) When this card has 2 or more Metronome Counters on it, you can remove them to select 1 card from your hand. The selected card is sent to the Graveyard and this card gains the effect(s) of the selected card until the End Phase. When this card has 8 [s]or more[/s] Metronome Counters on it, you can remove them all to place 1 Explosion Counter on this card. (max. 1) During your Standby Phase, you can remove 1 Explosion Counter from this card to destroy all monsters on the field[b]/both players' fields[/b] and inflict damage to both players equal to [b]total DEF of all the destroyed monsters halved.[/b]

VARIATION:
When this card has 2 or more Metronome Counters on it, you can remove them to select 1 card from your hand and discard them. This card gains the effects of the discarded card until the End Phase.

I had to guess for some of the fixes

I like all of these cards, I'm just going to post a few of my opinions.

How do you think the Porygons would work out as LV monsters? I'd sure like to see some of those in a Pokemon deck, since they evolve and all. I also like the effect of Bidoof quite a lot, though, I found it pretty original. I don't think I've ever seen a Yu-Gi-Oh card that prevents cards from increasing/decreasing their ATK and DEF.

However, Raticate would probably be a forbidden card (if it were an official card). It doesn't seem very fair to prevent your opponent from attacking by simply discarding 1 card, especially when you can just draw a card on your next turn and do it again. Even Swords of Revealing Light is a limited card, and that only works for 3 turns.

Well, outside of that, great job. I noticed that a lot of the lists didn't include Pokemon, but it's probably due to the fact that you need to make them, upload the images and then copy and paste them to this thread, so I'll understand if it will take a while to add cards to those lists. :)

Thanks for your opinion and pointing out the mistake in Raticate. I'm going to fix it now.

[b]New Errata for Raticate:[/b] You can send 1 face-up "Rattata" you control to the Graveyard to decrease the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 500. Once during your opponent's Main Phase 1, [color="#FF0000"]if you control 2 or more face-up Level 3 or lower monsters[/color], you can discard 1 card from your hand to skip your opponent's Battle Phase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Hito, it's been a while since I posted here.

Once during your Main Phase 2, you can place 1 Leech Seed Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls. You gain 100 Life Points for each Leech Seed Counter on your opponent's field during your End Phase. [b]During battle between this attacking card and a defending monster with a Leech Seed Counter on it[/b], this card gains 200 ATK.

I'm pretty sure defending is changed to targeted. The pics are nice and sweet and I guess that's about it. You should update more often. It seems like a week for a new card to be released...

Archived