Why do these Characers exist?

Blake

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFXII is a video game, even though it had a manga adaptation. Basch and Balthier would have been much better main characters, especially since Basch was originally intended to be the main character anyway and Vaan was just a side character that got promoted to main character and serves no purpose other than bringing the team together.

I know other annoying and stupid manga character: Nobita from Doraemon manga.

He got a friekin' robo-cat from the future and it has a 'magical' pocket that can spawn uber, godly devices (Hogyoku is lame compared to this robo-cat's devices). Why he haven't take advantage of this robo-cat and try to rule the world using this devices is beyond understanding.

And he whine a lot like a sissy girl.

I heard Ashe was the main character, which IMO would've been better than Basch, since it would've kept more of the story secret. In any case, I didn't hate Vaan so much because he was annoying as because he wasn't really anything. I mean, he's an even worse character than Navi of Legend of Zelda fame infamy. I mean, at least "annoying" is a personality trait, and Vaan didn't even have that. He was like a bishonen mannequin that mostly stood around, sometimes fought, and occasionally shouted "revolution!" I wanted to kick him. So. Bad. Even the shallow love interest was a more interesting character!

And you would've thought he'd been a little more beat up about his brother.

Oh, right, he also shouted "Don't believe in Ondore's lies" and "I'm Captain Basch Von Ronsenburg of Dalmasca." If only he really were...

heres another thing that makes ash stupid he leaves some of his pokemon with other trainers never to be seen again. charizard is fine he comes back when in its really important

but He give up primeape which was the last we ever saw of him though it make have helped him in the 1 season -.- but who knows because it left really fast.

imo Kon should have not been a character all he did was liven up the show for about 20 episodes or so he barely does anything in mid season 1

He's a comedy guy. He was a mod soul and he had to be placed somewhere. he's like a mascot for the whole manga. But sometimes he can act like a b***h.

Don't blame the character for how they act they have no control over themselves O.o its the writers/editos fault for making them annoying, stupid, etc, or any combination

though crow himself i don't really mind it just the cheerleadering section that jack has (except carly she is fine) seriously does jack really need his on cheerleaders O.o that work as cheerleaders for free

Agreed, also as he travels to regions he has new friends and no memories of his other friends, like wtf?

Incorrect. He references May, pulls out the Misty Fishing Bait (and was overly protective of it), and meets both of them again a few times.

heres another thing that makes ash stupid he leaves some of his pokemon with other trainers never to be seen again. charizard is fine he comes back when in its really importantbut He give up primeape which was the last we ever saw of him though it make have helped him in the 1 season -.- but who knows because it left really fast.

The following have come back at least once:

Charizard

Squirtle

Gliscor

Lapras

The following never returned:

Primeape

Butterfree

Pidgeot

...Which list is longer?

I'd take Mikage and Stephanie as fangirls over Aki, god has she becoming annoying now she doesn't duel much, its all Yusei this Yusei that..why ditch a pairing that worked (JACKxCarly) for one that is so onesided (apart from if your a fanfic writer...YuseixAki has albeit poisoned fanfics)

I dislike Crow's cockiness although it's funny the relationship he has with both Carly and JACK, and I suppose JACK does need someone other than the passive Yusei to put him in his place. His placement and the fact he wormed himself into being main when there was very little need. I just generally don't like Crow, I didn't mind when GX suddenly remembered Fujiwara was to be honest was easily done by 99% of the main cast anyhow, giving he'd been missing for the best part of 2 maybe 3 years, but to suddenly remember Crow who both Yusei and JACK grew up with for X Number of Years.

Incorrect. He references May, pulls out the Misty Fishing Bait (and was overly protective of it), and meets both of them again a few times.

The following have come back at least once:

Charizard

Squirtle

Gliscor

Lapras

The following never returned:

Primeape

Butterfree

Pidgeot

...Which list is longer?

Wait he sold his gliscor? Its a friggin uber at lv 60!!! Pigeot did come back in s2 after it was done guarding those pidgys. Butterfree is a bit to busy ;D. And Primeape....I don't know wht the hell happend to him

Archived