Why do these Characers exist?

Blake

I did listen to what you said. I said what I felt. You just won't except I have a different opinion. Drop it. Yes he got Smarter, I admitted that in the FIRST reply to you. I also said he is STILL a moron, anyway you look at it. I never said he is not smarter, he just is not too much smarter.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... This is the Godmod king we are speaking of, right? The one who planned this very post, to somehow benefit himself?

No, that's just you being an idiot.

Aizen didn't plan everything in Bleach - he never said anything of the like. He planned Ichigo's battles during his few months as a Shinigami, which wasn't difficult considering he was in complete control of both the Shinigami - from killing and impersonating the government - and the Arrancar, from being their actual leader. He's not godmoding - he's a villain with a plan.

JadenxAtemYAOI this isn't list your least favourite characters topic.

I agree with Roxas on Team Unicorn, 5Ds seems to like giving characters ubers for the sake of if they're neither friend nor foe in terms of the grand scheme (heck the next set is based around Team Ragnarok). JACK is becoming the new Manjoume...or close to it, everyone's doormat, we need some fillers where he does something for the sake of people to build him up again. I like to think Ash's Pokemon levels reset, makes him seem less stupid.

No, that's just you being an idiot.

Aizen didn't plan everything in Bleach - he never said anything of the like. He planned Ichigo's battles during his few months as a Shinigami, which wasn't difficult considering he was in complete control of both the Shinigami - from killing and impersonating the government - and the Arrancar, from being their actual leader. He's not godmoding - he's a villain with a plan.

It's called a joke. lrn2take1.

He knows pretty much everything. OK, Gin was an obvious traitor, I'll give him that. On the other hand(s), he knew about Segunda Etapa, though Ulqui kept it secret. He knew who Ichigo was, to set him up with Rukia in the first place. He planted those Hollows so that would happen, he admitted that. He was able to plan to fight Yamamoto by making Wonderweiss a lump, basically. He knew EXACTLY how to make him to stop the fire.

Also, how is killing a creature that is not a Physical or Spiritual being in the Dangai NOT Godmodding? That thing was made not to die, so if you say that's not godmodding, you've lost it. Being poisoned with Gin's Poison, then magically fully healing, becoming butterflaizen, and being one with the Hogyoku, is definitely Godmodding.

Aizen's Surprises:

Gin's Poison

Getsuga Tenshou (Isshin)

Kisuke cutting him

Yamamoto's sacrifice

Otherwise, he always seems to know what's happenin'.

It's called a joke. lrn2take1.

I'll lrn2take1 when you lrn2make1.

He knows pretty much everything. OK, Gin was an obvious traitor, I'll give him that. On the other hand(s), he knew about Segunda Etapa, though Ulqui kept it secret. He knew who Ichigo was, to set him up with Rukia in the first place. He planted those Hollows so that would happen, he admitted that. He was able to plan to fight Yamamoto by making Wonderweiss a lump, basically. He knew EXACTLY how to make him to stop the fire.

Did he ever say "you fought Ulquiorra Cifer, who had unlocked the second part of his Resurrecíon" or something similar? I can't remember his exact words, but I'm fairly sure they weren't that. Aizen knew that Ichigo would fight Ulquiorra - that's the reason Ulquiorra was there in the first place.

He knew about Isshin, having access to pretty much all information available in Soul Society, and more or less where he lived. He could theorize that the offspring of a Shinigami would have exceptional spiritual power, so he sent out a hollow capable of dealing damage to a somewhat-powerful Shinigami. He knew about Rukia's connection to Kaien, and thus recommended her for that particular mission.

Also, how is killing a creature that is not a Physical or Spiritual being in the Dangai NOT Godmodding? That thing was made not to die, so if you say that's not godmodding, you've lost it. Being poisoned with Gin's Poison, then magically fully healing, becoming butterflaizen, and being one with the Hogyoku, is definitely Godmodding.

Aizen is now also a being beyond classification. The janitors weren't supposed to be able to be affected by reiatsu; what Aizen has gained from the Hogyoku is more than simple reiatsu. I understand the current situation as Aizen having been given powers by the Hogyoku, not as Aizen channeling power from it. His regeneration and such are thus granted to him from that.

I will admit that the Hogyoku is god-moding incarnate (so to speak), but Aizen himself has reasonable explanations for everything he's done.

If anything, blame Urahara for being Gyro.

The 'Aizen knows and planned everything' is a running gag on Devianart and other places -,-

Also, I will agree that the Hogyoku is pure Godmod.

Next, Aizen knew Ichigo had powered up, without ever seeing said power up.

Odd point: KAien's siblings NEVER compare him to Kaien, even though they look alike to us.

Aizen is just someone that angers me, and most people including Manga reviewers, to no end.

The 'Aizen knows and planned everything' is a running gag on Devianart and other places -,-

Also, I will agree that the Hogyoku is pure Godmod.

Next, Aizen knew Ichigo had powered up, without ever seeing said power up.

Odd point: KAien's siblings NEVER compare him to Kaien, even though they look alike to us.

Aizen is just someone that angers me, and most people including Manga reviewers, to no end.

Doesn't make it less wrong.

For once, we agree on something.

The different mask? (Not sure.) The difference in his reiatsu?

"He looks almost like... no, I'm just imagining things." Ganju could just be thick-headed enough not to notice.

Then that's your opinion. I just consider it to be wrong - that's my opinion.

Actually, the Manga reviewers HATE Suigetsu like no other.

Of course I'd agree on the Hogyoku. Anyone with half a mind would.

You have the right to your opinon, as much as I do mine. At least it's not like saying Ash isn't a moron.

When had Aizen seen his original mask? How would his Reiatsu change from having Hollow Ichigo evolve?

Red is not near as ignorant as Ash. From the beginning, Red is inventive, and does not win on dumb luck, but with strategy that makes sense. Look at the whole saga for Red.

Also, the Manga is a lot more realistic, and less childish than the Anime.

I'm sorry, I realize that, but all I saw was

'Sandshrew beat Pidgeotto with Dig' Part II.

Look, we're never gonna agree, so drop it.

Anne Shuga otherwise known as Tsukasa

Cyborg 009 the anime

Xemnas is an a$$hole though. He may be essential to the series' storyline but if he's able to escape death 2 times then that is godmod.

Sora isn't even close to being mature in the manga. He hit Seifer with a friggin mask. Sora, Donald, and Goofy go around Twilight Town like 6 year olds at the county fair.

But the stupid thing about Ash is that he acts childish and not mature at times, and at least feel pain. Besides, he has been chased by Team Rocket for 4 generations, and yet he cannot figure out Team Rocket's disguises which are worn over and over. I just wish he was the one got hit by a thunderbolt and blasts off again. The same thing happens every Pokemon episode, making it boring.

Well at least in the first generation Team Rockets disquises were remotley good, where you would have to look twice to notice its them, but now, its a flower shirt and glasses and walla! your not them anymore

Sadly this is true.

I hate the new series.

It's just so watered down.

Also,

OT: I hate teh character Shinji from neon evangelion.

Archived