Why do these Characers exist?

Blake

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaeger does do a lot in 5Ds, the dub probably ruined him like they ruined Chronos-sensei.

Good Bakura was very useful in Season 0, probably not so after so I can see that.

Honda was useful in the early manga, well his nephew was anyhow in Death-T

Totally agree with Roxas about Crow, what is the point of him apart from owning the obviously 'fake' 5th Dragon. Aki is another character after the fortune cup, even more so after the Dark Signer arc...seriously they create the beautiful scene between JACK and Carly, then decided screw it and continue with the pairing where Yusei couldn't be any less interested Johan in GX, 'nuff said. Mitsu from Rozen Maiden, she annoyed me ALOT. Ash was pointless, but I'd rather a main character lose than win 99% of the time. (Like with YGO..).

Yeah, but it wasnt logical for ash to lose, he faces the first gym after his Pikachu has been through 3 regions, its already eaisly level 100, so how can he lose to the first gym leader with level 19s? damn plot

Aizen is the main villain, so I can let that slide. I kind of want him to evolve again, since his design looks incomplete to me.

I've accepted the impossibility of Rua not becoming a Signer, but why give him Power Tool Dragon when it looks like a mechanized version of one of the dragons, only to introduce Crow and give him a totally different dragon that should up out of nowhere and is immediately declare a Signer Dragon? I don't care if the Yellow Dragon is still being put into the openings, it's pointless because it's being put off for no reason. Crow would have been as a non-Signer ally. Ushio isn't a Signer and has yet to win a duel, but he's probably one of my favorite characters in 5D's anyway. I actually like Crashtown Kiryu, but I was disappointed that he didn't return to Neo Domino. Team Unicorn was also practically pointless. I hate how JACK has lost all but one of his matches in the WRGP so far. Andore beat Jack and Aki, and yet Yusei managed to beat the entire team. Yusei really needs to lose more often and have the losses actually be important. Jean had one of the dumbest suicides in the series yet, and because of that it cost them the whole tournament. If they beat 5D's but still lost to Catastrophe while 5D's beats Catastrophe, that would be far more interesting. I agree with Yin about JACK/Carly being dropped with Carly being reduced to a fangirl and Mikage losing the character development I thought she went through during the time skip, and Stephenie being part of the harem doesn't help at all. I really want to enjoy 5D's, but when the series makes mistakes, they're pretty big ones.

Anyway, turns out the Kakuzu and Hidan arc of Naruto was cut short because the editor wanted to hurry that part along. So why haven't we killed off Sasuke yet?

Sousuke Aizen and Naraku (Bleach and Inuyasha): The two that Redefined Godmodding, after DBZ redefined it. If it exists, Aizen and Naraku know. In fact, they planned for me to say this. This is part of their evil plots.

Sasuke Uchiha, the King of the Emo Douchebags, who basically said 'Screw you, brother, even though you gave EVERYTHING for me! Even died for me, but you can take your dreams for me and shove 'em!'... His Emo is the Emo that will pierce the Heavens!

Ash Ketchum, who has been travelling for 4+ years, yet remains 10, and is the stupidest main character ever. LITERAL Stupidity. Please. let him be in a coma. I mean, Thunder on all your Swellows? REALLY?

Ichigo Kurosaki, the king of the UBERHAX, next to Naraku and Aizen, who was killed, and rose again to slay Baphomet Satan Ulquiorra, at the cry of his love, who needed a hero to save her, as a human had failed to save her from Satan Baphomet Ulquiorra. Oh, and he came back to life as SATAN. Look out, Aizen, Naraku! Ichigo's comin'!

^This pretty much cover the whole characters i hate. But the All Knowing Mighty Aizen is i hate the most. Seriously, Kubo should end his reign and create the new non-Godmodding villains in Bleach.

And Ash is a moron, barely getting smarter. (My lil sis is 10 and hates him)

Objectively look at what he does in gen 1's show. compare that to what he does in a similar situation in gen 4. He IS getting smarter.

Also, 1 young person disagreeing with my point doesn't disprove my point.

To those who pointed out Ash losing too much: the TV series was supposed to end with Ash beating Gary in the final round at the league and becoming a Pokemon Master, but the show became too popular. Also, a recent event confirms Ash's Pikachu as LV50.

How can a level 50 beat the eight gym leader in all the region, more importantly, how can it be ONLY! level 50, I'm pretty sure If I got a starter pokemon, I think it would be at least level 70 by the time I got to the third gym of Jhoto

Don't ask me, ask the people who decided to give out the Ash's Pikachu event as LV50. They've given out LV100 events before...

That' cause Ichigo is, as I call him, Ebil Jesus. He's not evil, yet he apparently WANTS to be, using Hollow Powers and Dark attacks. And he was raised from the... Yeah, I did that Joke. Still.

Ash uses Thunder on His Swellows, so any argument of intelligence is invalid.

@Phantom: I love Jack/Carly, although they killed it... Faithshipping is good too.

... And they seriously cut Kakuzu and Heathen?! I love Kakuzu!

I used to like Ichigo when Bleach started, but now...good lord. He's been uber godmodded too many times. He can't seem to fight most of his opponent's without immediately going into Bankai mode, and he keeps reviving from death. If Tite Kubo was gonna keep him alive anyways, then why make him die in the first place? and then revive him afterwards? Is he trying to portray Ichigo as Jesus or something? Sheesh...

As for Aizen, lol I knew he was overpowered, but now...he's just completely ridiculous. He looks like a demonic fairy now. I can't take him seriously anymore lol.

In regards to Ash:

Meh, the Thunder Armor gambit in his fight against Tate and Liza (7th Hoenn Gym) was really, really bizarre and you'll find it difficult to find even a diehard fan to defend it. That being said, if your entire argument is just the Thunder Armor thing, you really need to dig a beat deeper. He started as an immature punk kind of guy, evident by the way practically none of his badges were really earned, to becoming a slightly skilled and confident trainer in his own right, and even invented his own technique later on, the Counter Shield.

Aizen...eh, well, I watch the anime, so I haven't seen him enter the next level of Godmodding I'm given to understand he enters. As of 281, he works. I'll be passing final-er judgment on him in 100-800 3-4 episodes.

Sasuke Uchiha. The sad fact is that Naruto without Sasuke would be worse than Naruto with him. Really. I suppose I could go into a little more detail, but whatever...

Lazar. He used to be creepy. Now he's...ugh.

Ash. I haven't watched Pokemon since the first season. But yeah, he was pretty dumb.

Ichigo. Makes. No. Sense. His "dark" powers seem like they were meant to make him "balance on the brink" between light and darkness. Instead, he's just a generic shonen hero with slightly cooler-looking powers.

Ten Ten? Whose - ? No, just kidding. I know who she is. Generally speaking, the last a character fights, the less powerful they appear (except when you use their reserve to magnify their power - that was done mostly with Itachi, if you recall). To compound this, the first time (no...second time, technically, I think?) she fights, she is slaughtered by Temari. She's just lame.

And I'll add another kind of character to the list: Rock Lee. This is the character who is on the same level as the main character but negates them on one particular level: they got where they are with disturbing levels of hard work, whereas the main character has gotten where they are with excessive talent disguised with some all-nighters at key plot junctures.

@burn: Umm... If Buizel is Ice covered, he can't breathe, and thus dies.

In the Pokemon games, Frozen =/= Fainted, so...

In any case, he's frozen for like a few seconds at best, and the ice shatters on impact. You don't have to breathe every second.

Before we continue this argument, have you seen DP185 "Trick Room of Terror! Satoshi VS Kōhei!!"? If not, watch that before calling him stupid - taking note of how he wins.

Well, considering the newest Episode has a GASTRODON raeping his Staraptor, I'd have to say he's none too brilliant.

Would you have expected Paul to teach Gastrodon to jump? Have you seen the episode?

The situation in which that happened would have happened to anyone with a physical attacker.

Miroku because he's a pervert

Hinata for taking Naruto away

Anne's father for abusing her

Black Ghost all the fu**ing way. He's hurt so many of my favorite characters. the big robot that was 009's friend. i think the name was 0013. I was cryng when he died.

Xemnas for hurting all my favorite KH characters. Xion, Axel, Roxas, and many others that had fallen because of Xemnas and his past lives.

Sora for taking away my Roxas

Blair and Alexis for taking Jaden away from Jesse

Near for letting Light die.

I'm sorry, I realize that, but all I saw was

'Sandshrew beat Pidgeotto with Dig' Part II.

Look, we're never gonna agree, so drop it.

Miroku because he's a pervert No, he's funny, even if a horrid fighter.

Hinata for taking Naruto away No, she's the better Female, and if you mean Sasuke...

Anne's father for abusing her ???

Black Ghost all the fu**ing way. He's hurt so many of my favorite characters. the big robot that was 009's friend. i think the name was 0013. I was cryng when he died. ???

Xemnas for hurting all my favorite KH characters. Xion, Axel, Roxas, and many others that had fallen because of Xemnas and his past lives. No, he's a villain that is not Aizen-level.He's not even Cyrus from Pokemon or Melvin level.

Sora for taking away my Roxas No, Sora actually matured a lot before KH2, and Roxas had to leave.

Blair and Alexis for taking Jaden away from Jesse Yaoi is NOT popular opiinion, so no.

Near for letting Light die. No, as Light was the villain, and L was the Hero, even though Light was the protagonis, and L the antagonist,

I'm sorry, I realize that, but all I saw was

'Sandshrew beat Pidgeotto with Dig' Part II.

Look, we're never gonna agree, so drop it.

You're taking half of a situation with all of your proofs. The writers didn't really care what affects what early in the story, and you're not even bothering with most of my points.

You want to drop it because you have inadequate proof, it seems. The fact is that he's getting smarter, whether you believe that or not is your problem, but it really can't be argued with by citing episode... 5, was it? Doesn't really disprove my point - especially when that both doesn't touch how smart Ash is, is a REALLY old episode which he got MUCH smarter since the events of, and was facing a Sandshrew with 98 straight wins under its belt with a freshly caught Pidgeotto.

Note that Staraptor didn't even lose here, and you still didn't even listen to what I said - it would've happened to anyone, watch the episode to see why.

Archived