Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minimal OCG, but had to fix it or it would've bugged me.

[spoiler=OCG Fix]Tainted Black

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when an "Akatsuki's" monster you control is destroyed by battle. This card's original ATK and DEF is equal to the ATK and DEF of the destroyed Monster, plus 700, respectively. not entirely sure about the "plus"

Fusion

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 2 "Akatsuki's" monsters. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Akatsuki's" monster you control instead. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Yuki

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning "Akatsuki's" monsters whose total level is equal to 10 from your side of the field to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, you can choose 1 monster your opponent controls, and take control of it. If this card would be destroyed, destroy the selected monster instead.

Ecchi

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Akatsuki's" monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the attack target, during damage calculation only. Negate the activation and effect of an opponent's card which targets an "Akatsuki's" monster. which = that?

Dranzer

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, select 1 card from your Graveyard and return it to the top of your Deck. This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, this card's ATK is halved during damage calculation.

Proto --Click here to hide--

Up to twice per turn, while you control another "Akatsuki's" monster with a different name, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Oh

Alright

But for future reference, OCG issues, pic issues, or anything related to cardmaking can be issued as a mission

Just throwing it out there

I used to critically analyze OCG errors now that I think about it...

I suppose becoming a Legendary Member has made me lazy

I've slacked on my old ways and now overlook minor errors and say "Good job"

I either don't care about OCG much anymore, or I need to get back in the game :I

Archived