Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG errors Tainted, (just mentioning). And don't only Anbu + members get member cards?

Also:

Hito could be any age

Take a guess, did give you a hint.

So, they both have their BDays listed as July 15, but how do you know that Hito wasn't born July 15 1812 while BT wasn't born July 15 2008

Ben's 2?

I'm 198?

How'd DMG know? :huh:

Anyway, we have the same Birthdate, not same birthday.

It's amazing we're my birthday's a topic, we should talk about it more often. Let's start now, how many of you repped me and Ben that day? :lol:

[spoiler=Tainted Black]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned when an "Akatsuki's" monster you control is destroyed by battle. This card's Original ATK and DEF is equal to the ATK and DEF of the destroyed Monster, plus 700, respectively.

[spoiler=Fusion]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 2 "Akatsuki's" monsters. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Akatsuki's" monster you control instead. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Yuki]

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning "Akatsuki's" monsters whose total level is equal to 10 from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Summoned, you may choose 1 monster your Opponent controls, and gain control of it. If this card would be destroyed, destroy the selected monster instead.

[spoiler=Ecchi]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Akatsuki's" monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by a Synchro Summon. When this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the attack target, during damage calculation only. Negate the activation and effect of an Opponent's card which targets an "Akatsuki's" monster.

[spoiler=Dranzer]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

When this card is summoned, select 1 card from your Graveyard and return it to the top of your Deck. This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, this card's ATK is halved during damage calculation.

[spoiler=Proto]

Up to twice per turn, while you control another "Akatsuki's" monster with a different name, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Well that has to suck. I am in a similar situation where I can only use the internet when my mom and bro are both working. Of course, this is my desktop that I am on, but it is also soon to be used for a family viewing system, and I have also been told that I am not supposed to be able to be on the computer until I have my laptop back which isn't until my work is caught up, and of course this is my bro saying this. Anyway, yeah. I can mainly only be on the computer when he and my mom are both not here, so Friday afternoon to Sunday I can't be online either. T_T

Archived