Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Inside of a hollowed out mountain with a Giant statue having ten eyes as a center piece....and a lovely dining room through a cave opening, a full entertainment room, various bedrooms, and our own tailor to make us black cloaks with red clouds on them

lol you copied me baka.... lolz JK XD

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad JZ, gives me an idea.

Though for me, since my fic does take place in YCM, All the clubs are located in one area. In the area are small hut like buildings. Inside is a beautiful atrium, a downward staircase and elevator. Down stairs is another door that leads to a room that branches off into the bedrooms, meeting room, discussion room etc.

El Make, none of us go to your school. I don't even know what school you go to. I'm not a stalker. *or am I?*And I'm moving tomorrow... joy.

TOMORROW?! D:

Thought you were leaving Tuesday...

Goodbye my friend T__T

*Walks in cautiously*Is Ecchi here?Anyways, HAI GAIZ! I'm back for good.

*drags Black to the Springtime of Youth*

LET US CELEBRATE AND CHECK OUT THE MEMBER CARDS ON THE FRONT PAGE, YOU HAVE ONE!

*starts to get jiggy with it*

Following post may refer to my Fan FicActually, I've been wondering, if this club were, let's say real, what kind of place would it be?

Interesting thought. I'd say...the rooftop of a skyscraper in a huge city

Or an abandoned subway

Dranzer's UPed?

*goes to revise card*

And BT, clear your head by listening to a soothing waterfall

Or better yet, Hannah Mon-

*shot*

dont mention her.... she killed my mother by her song... thats right I shot HIM!!!!!!

and waterfalls anger me and make me need to urinate

Well, I should rephrase- My card is really unbalanced. It's strong,, yes, but then it is removed from play. then it can be special summoned. It's a cycle that is pretty unreliable, especially with the temporary power up.

you dont want to live forever?

Archived