Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, he could survive. After all, Gaara has yet to make his entrance, maybe he could have a rematch with Deidara and win this time, who knows.

So while Deidara fights him/them, I guess Kabuto will fight the others, don't know what to make of that. Maybe Killerbee will be kidnapped after this and lose the Hachibi.

That's true, Gaara's still strong even without Shukaku.

We don't know what else the Tsuchikage has in store, so that could determine what happens to him in the upcoming fight.

As for Kabuto, he'll be a lot harder to take down now that he absorbed Orochimaru's power.

I really don't think Killer Bee will lose the 8 Tails yet, but you never know.

Tsuchikage can turn stuff into dust, Sasuke would have died if not for Madara. So I guess seeing Dust Jutsu at work will be interesting. I'm wondering how he can fly and make other people do so too.

Kabuto, I'm guessing he won't die until the end of the series, but it should be interesting seeing his reunion with Naruto.

I don't love hentai. I've explained this, I just look at the facial expressions and body compositions.

Also, I meant in RPs, not hobbies.

And...perhaps its the power set.

But IDK.

I mean, I once used a Sasuke Power Set and was able to make him nearly a god.

Without Spammingan

ECCHI!!! Smugleaf's Mediocrity has been avenged!!!! IT HAS THE DREAM WORLD ABILITY ANTAGONIST <3333

Look it up on Bulbapedia.

I already knew that........

but......

IT CAN LEAF STORM THINGS TO HELL! >:333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Instead of decresing the Sp.Atk, it INCREASES! O>O

Archived