Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

So, over the top character is it? I'll just have to go to the extreme then? lol (inb4KHR)

@Black-san: I have seen the post. I just hope that you don't decide to go to war with me when my character has been made.

....Shadow.... I hate you so much....

Are we all gonna be travelling as a group or should we be seperated into smaller groups?

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that you hate me Proto? Is it because I inb4'd the KHR reference that others could make, or that I used it? Or is it something else entirely?

No its just that you always try to create the biggest fighter.

And if somebody's bigger then you, you just argue and bicker with them until you get what you want.

Despite being older by quite a bit of us you are very immature about that sort of thing.

WAr: I quit too, moron. It moved too fast, but only for Jake, Creator, etc. Everyone else was left in the dust.

HB: I left that LONG ago.

Just read it >_> It's not a normal RP in any way, shape, or form.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/225594-the-sound-and-fury-pg-13not-startedaccepting/page__p__4710522__fromsearch__1#entry4710522

You know I honestly am not gonna join.

Only because I dont RP

And I will not look at it, as it would be a waste of time, as I don't intend to join it.

Even if its random.

Because an RP has to be about life for me to even CONSIDER joining.

I don't do action RPs

Fusion should be back by now.

What if he was shot?

@BT - Warned for being vulgar

@Zero - Your insults fail you know? SO much....

Hey guys.

Right, no one's on..

Well, I'm back!

I would try contributing to the topic, but just like El, I have no idea what you're talking about.

BT, don't quit bro. Just because you got haters doesn't mean you should get aggravated and quit. But knowing you, you'll be back making more cards. Now update your Akatsuki set >:T

What else..

I think I'll let Hidden Base die. It was fun and all, but the inactivity is too stifling and most of you have lost interest. I think I'll make a fanfic about it in the future, after I finish DEF or whatever. It'd be cool if I could get it made into an anime, but chances of that are so remarkably low..so for now, I'm bidding it goodbye.

DEF, I'll try writing the new chapter and add it whenever I can. I'm eager to earn the approval from members who were disappointed by the War with CP >__>

My time in Boston, most of it was spent enduring insults against the Sox and big talk about the Yankees, I just bought a fitting green Boston hat to lift up my spirits :I

Fenway Park was cool though as was the other stuff I saw, and we even went to play Laser Tag last night.

And I'm crushing on my old "FGF" as El put it from a while ago again, seeing her a lot and in her smexy dress at the cruise dance (I partied crazily, even if the night and DJ was meh) made my heart go WHOOP!

Ah right, the new Naruto chapter.

Deidara gets his personality back, that's cool. Armadillo bit was kinda funny and I'm wondering how the fight with the Tsuchikage will go (bet he'll die, but take Deidara with him)

Yeah, so? I was once and probably still am infamous, and yet that will be swallowed up in the forgotten history of the forums after I leave. Right now I only care about two things for these forums. One is to have fun and enjoy my time here, and the second is to keep in contact with those that I consider to be friends on here. I not for the second reason, I would have likely quit long ago due to boredom.

True, he could survive. After all, Gaara has yet to make his entrance, maybe he could have a rematch with Deidara and win this time, who knows.

So while Deidara fights him/them, I guess Kabuto will fight the others, don't know what to make of that. Maybe Killerbee will be kidnapped after this and lose the Hachibi.

Archived