Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm loving the new system, now that it's by Alphabetical order, rather than fuckin numerical.

So yeah, I'ma use that from now on.

Well, I'm loving the new system, now that it's by Alphabetical order, rather than fuckin numerical.

So yeah, I'ma use that from now on.

WHAT THE HELL?

I just saw Stein on the floor, tied up. Which...makes no sense. At all.

I seriously have GOT to continue reading Soul Eater.

2. roflcopter

@El -

1. I made the team, and made you a Lotad.

2. Make the Shoddy club.

My counter-argument? Whatever.

Well, in a Nintendo Power article, they were talking about Tsujara. They didn't have an English name yet, of course.

So, Nintendo did the most logical thing.

They referred to Smugleaf as Smugleaf.

Now, that may not be important, but Smugleaf is just a small internet joke, how did they notice?

It must be popular.

This supports the fact that they took notice of the popular meme.

Therefore showing that even Nintendo knows of it's existence, thus proved it to be as popular as the Mudkipz meme.

Your rebuttal, if you may. Although I don't think there's a need for it. This is a perfect argument.

Ok ok ok so because it is a meme created by some random guy posting it as a topic at 4chan,it automaticly makes it the new Mudkipz.Mudkipz has been known for being like godlike in the series.This guy just has been drawn in this pose and is automaticly suspected of being ultra epic and more awesome than the players.

Ok ok ok so because it is a meme created by some random guy posting it as a topic at 4chan,it automaticly makes it the new Mudkipz.Mudkipz has been known for being like godlike in the series.This guy just has been drawn in this pose and is automaticly suspected of being ultra epic and more awesome than the players.

2r70sci.gif

OBJECTION!!!

Tsk, Mudkipz was also created by a 4fag. Therefore, you cannot use that as an argument for Mudkipz, seeing as you're taking it down with Smugleaf.

Contradictions are annoying, aren't they?

Archived