Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

I never said anything about your loneliness having anything to do with her.....whichever of the two you're talking about, but they still come on, just not often, you haven't even put Aqua-chan on you're friends list and you know Kari uses her account more the her own. You don't have to force yourself on anyone if you're their friend....it's just....friendship....

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, maybe I'll see you around.

Was hoping someone would start a conversation with me about that post...

Anyway, on a darker note, DMG, your depressing me, and not even on purpose. I may only know half the story but let's see if I can help. Kairi and Aqua (KH?), Chibi, FTK, and Vamp may be gone or just inactive at the moment. (Nicknames aren't helping me) I know you know some/all of them IRl, and if you feel that lonely because they left, but please don't. You have everyone here at the club(s). We're all your friends, we may not be as close as they might have, but it does get you out of solitude. I also had friends that have left YCM, one that came and left multiple times, but just keep your head up and looks towards the positive side, and please change your avi, that'll help.

If you're talking about IRL, then can't really help you there, don't have any experience that would be useful. The only thing I can say if that friendship is friendship, can't die no matter what. Trust me on that.

Sonic's faster, and he can talk normally. And he can flip with ease. And YOU had Mario Hotel, which is a -point on the games.

But then again, we DO have Super Sonic Gala- I MEAN, Sonic Colors.

So I guess you win.

Although a random fanboy would probably come up here and say "MASTER CHIEF IS BETTER, B****!"

But that is obviously BS.

EDIT: Don't forget Sonic has/had awesome Vocal Music! And instrumental remixes of those.

@Cortez - Did you see my edit?

@Fusion - Sonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario

Faster, not mexican, can go super sayan, has an awesome anime-ish show with an epic opening, albeit is it on 4Kids, and better games.

@Fusion - Fusion......... Sonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario

Sonic is a blue hedgehod with spiky hair that can go super sayan, and run at the speed of light.

Mario is a fat mexican who steals flowers from your garden, steals your kid's pet turtle, and buys shrooms from drug dealers.

El, I had SAT homework...

And do you want me to change your fave character to Minato?

@Fusion - Fusion......... Sonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario

Sonic is a blue hedgehod with spiky hair that can go super sayan, and run at the speed of light.

Mario is a fat mexican who steals flowers from your garden Shows what you know, he gets those from random ? blocks

And he's friggin Italian, get it right

Steals your kid's pet turtle No he kills Koopas, which are evil turtles that serve under Bowser

Buys shrooms from drug dealers Nope, also from random ? blocks

My conclusion is you fail at Mario >___>

Would an Italian name his kid a Mexican name? I don't think so.

Also, where do you think those ? blocks come from?

meanwhile, Sonic has futuristic power-up boxes.

Mario is a frikin brick-masher.

He crushes bricks, property damage.

Would an Italian name his kid a Mexican name? I don't think so. Fail, Mario is an Italian name

Also, where do you think those ? blocks come from? They're just there, no relation to drug dealers whatsoever

Sonic has futuristic power-up boxes. Who friggin cares?

Mario is a frikin brick-masher. He crushes bricks, property damage. You're talking like property damage is a concern in video games

Cut your losses now before I make it even more blatantly obvious your reasoning for Sonic > Mario is unfounded >__>

@El - I agree. Completely.

@Fusion - Okay, now I'll stop being funy, and be realistic.

Mario's enemy: A giant turtle who kidnaps a princess EVERY SINGLE GAME/that one guy from the Mario&Luigi series....

Sonic's enemy: Eggman/Dr.Robotnik/Knuckles/Shadow/Metal Sonic

Archived