Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kK, bai.

Also, Deus, I sent invitations to El, Fusion, Dranzer andGhost Ryder, so if they join teh Moa club, ya know it was meh.

I just need 3 out of the 4.

nd since El obviously won´t join, I need Fusion and Dra-man and GR to too >:3

@Nex - Still, El will be El >.>

@Black - I doubt the two are comparable.

EL ____ l ___Black

a douche l nice

uncaring l caring

negative l positive

Now I wonder why El´smore my buddy than Black.

>.>

Heck, why El´s my buddy at all.

Because I am TEH DOUCHE, not just a random douche! :I

And DL, shoddeh after you expalin to me what the f*** a mao is? :T

Scratch that. I don't want to EXPERIENCE it, but I kinda want to know now that you said I don't.

And the only time I'll make Black jokes is when somebody comments on him in a certain way, like the first time.

... *Bifurcates, then throws into the Zetsu pit, which have all been taken over by Orochimaru*

CANNIBAL PEDOS!

Let´s just say it will involve two very thin swords, and your lower regions, and leave it at that.

Anyway, I´m liking Bleach a whole lot more now.

Why?

Black-kun wants to kill the moa's..... which must mean they are cool.

Will go join. :T

... They're an annoying @$$ meme >_>

... Aizen's ALIVE, dude >.> Just in jail... for 20,000 years. Also, We MIGHT see him come back.

Cortez, I missed your pos, sorry. *Bifurcates*

My name isn't on shoddy because I haven't opened it up yet, duh. :/

SHODDy'S NOT WORKIN FOR MEH! D=

@ DL: So do I.

@ Black

If I made it "bisex-", you would be able to figure it out, hopefully.

I'm going to try to put that joke in my FF.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Archived