Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

@Fusion: I showed people my mini-argument with Deus.

Wrong again, I was in a good mood, and not used to your existence, now I remember how I reacted to Creator in the FTK, you are the same thing. Meaning you and I are going to become a sort of friends. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

If you're my friend, you're safe from targeting.

Too bad you need a decent amount of intelligence, some common thing that you and I both like and the ability to make somebody feel bad about themselves in order to be my friend.

That or you're a rare, select few that just happen to be my friend because I like them in general.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Proto - ...>That's cause I was like WTFed.And you did not rape me, it was close. After 8 pokemon died at the same time.

.....I still have no idea how Rhyperior survived Surf....

@Proto: And since when have I ever done that, hmmm?

*points to Convo with BT*

*points to Punting*

@Fusion: I showed people my mini-argument with Deus.

If you're my friend, you're safe from targeting.

Too bad you need a decent amount of intelligence, some common thing that you and I both like and the ability to make somebody feel bad about themselves in order to be my friend.

That or you're a rare, select few that just happen to be my friend because I like them in general.

We are not even having an argument, we are just talking, like two normal people... ok 1 normal (you) and a moron (me), but that is not the point. I guess I will be the rare case then. GOD I'm loving this conversation.

3 WIN STREAK BABY!

Sorry..... I just have a knack for making good choices on simulators...

Ask any of my friends on YugiohNetwork! ^^"

Dickwings still beat everybody in AP, Stardust Force and MK on YN at least once, but most of them have like 10 losses out of like 13 games.

Dickwings still beat everybody in AP, Stardust Force and MK on YN at least once, but most of them have like 10 losses out of like 13 games.

And Moja beat everyone it faced at least twice...

...Don't remember you beating me....

I've only lost three times.

One to Cherry, One to Clair, and one to Black.

Archived