Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't understand what a****** means? Well it is A x * about 6 times, which equal to [(A*)²*)³*] which equals A******. So you are actually a maths equation I just made up that is [(A*)²*)³*] = 10³ x 3² / B² + 42. And you were thinking that I insulted you. Shame of you.

Ice, I know DL liked it. He especially liked it when I used sperm cannon Ice Beam on him...... :3 hint teh hint.... XD

Anyways, my team is hax...... that is all I shall say. :3

And he used Eruption shortly afterwards, amirite?

Kk. Sure. I'll figure it out eventually.

You don't understand what a****** means? Well it is A x * about 6 times, which equal to [(A*)²*)³*] which equals A******. So you are actually a maths equation I just made up that is [(A*)²*)³*] = 10³ x 3² / B² + 42

Terrible trolling is completely terrible.

Well it is terrible if you think that as an act of trolling. Which was not. I never act like troll.

Then you're just a complete moron.

Bro, if I were you, I would have just went with "I need to fix my trolling".

And Ice, however did you know? :3

I can tell by his chibi-humping-female-acting personality.

He also threatened that he's going to use Explosion, amirite?

Then you're just a complete moron.

Bro, if I were you, I would have just went with "I need to fix my trolling".

Oh please, I'm not a complet moron, just 55%. 35% is mad and the part is between lazy and smart. So I kind act random sometimes. Do not worry though, you will get used to have me around.

Oh please, I'm not a complet moron, just 55%. 35% is mad and the part is between lazy and smart. So I kind act random sometimes. Do not worry though, you will get used to have me around.

Strange, you were the one who was pissed at me. Therefore, you should be getting used to me.

I honestly can care less. But if your 55% moron shows often, you're my new target.

Please Ice, it was I who had my "tank" use explosion..... XD

DL ran a team of Male Gardevoirs, amirite?

Strange, you were the one who was pissed at me. Therefore, you should be getting used to me.

I honestly can care less. But if your 55% moron shows often, you're my new target.

Wrong again, I was in a good mood, and not used to your existence, now I remember how I reacted to Creator in the FTK, you are the same thing. Meaning you and I are going to become a sort of friends. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

Archived