Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Yes it matters Zero

as

1. I am better than you

2. Everything you do makes me want to kill you

3. You are wrong

4. Ulqui would disagree with you

5. The fact the topic is you arguing about something that is techincally agaisnt Ulqui makes you automatically wrong/

And if that doesn't convices you then I just have to tell you that

Bleach has existed for more time than you have been in this forum.

Kubo probably always had the idea for Lanza in his mid, due to its sheer epicness.

AND THUS YOU ARE MISTAKEN GOOD SIR >:3

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay by request here is the reason you suck speech.

First Madara is a god or s*** I kinda stopped paying attention but you don't need to go around as protector of weak for some god or s***. Get a grip with yourself, try to defend yourself rather than play hero. It's not as cool looking as you think okay.

Second it has been very much proven that the only person who even thinks chaos powers are cool is you and your imaginary friends who exist so you can abuse them and act like your popular.

Third the fight was over, no one really likes rp battles in club threads beside the participants, it's forgiven cause people can easily get carried away and all but it basically amounts to simply spam. We did not need you to have a spamgasm by starting another one.

Fourth, the sheer fact that it's spanish and a lance means your obviously ripping it off, you just changed the type of element. If I use a Time stopping and teleporting power that came from controlling order you'd have a whinegasm. Plus Chaos energy is ripping off Shadow in the first place, the real one, not you.

Fifth sound is a energy, it can't be solidified, we all know Spirit Pressure can be solidified probbaly because it isn't a energy as much as highly energized waste particles brought by the unique respiration process of dead people but sound doesn't work like that.

And Sixth sound is vibration, if you held it like you did then you actually shot yourself with the god damn vibrator.

You lose! You get nothing! Good day sir!

Actually, there is not actual cussing in the video. Saying suck it is not cussin, so I refute your refuting on the grounds that it is based on flawed logic. /edgeworthfingerwag

How was I supposed to know? S*** is generally...

And if that doesn't convices you then I just have to tell you that

Bleach has existed for more time than you have been in this forum.

Kubo probably always had the idea for Lanza in his mid, due to its sheer epicness.

AND THUS YOU ARE MISTAKEN GOOD SIR >:3

... DL, everyone knows the word "Plan" is not in Kubo's dictionary... only in his character, Aizen's.

@Nex: lolwillywonka. I wanna rep, but I'm out ;~;

EDIT: whoops.

Fourth, the sheer fact that it's spanish and a lance means your obviously ripping it off, you just changed the type of element. If I use a Time stopping and teleporting power that came from controlling order you'd have a whinegasm. Plus Chaos energy is ripping off Shadow in the first place, the real one, not you.

You lose! You get nothing! Good day sir!

@bold: *facepalm* IT MEANS SPEAR, MORON!

@italics: That would have actually been funnier if you had posted the vid link. xD

Edit: Didn't see what you said DL, so this will be the last thing.

Actually, there is not actual cussing in the video. Saying suck it is not cussin, so I refute your refuting on the grounds that it is based on flawed logic. /edgeworthfingerwag

NO.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

YOU CAN'T f***ing DO THAT.

NO. YOUR LOGIC IS JUST SO HORRIBLY STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO MENTION ACE ATTORNEY, LET ALONE MIMIC IT.

GOD. WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS ONE OF THE MOST INSANELY IDIOTIC THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. AT NO POINT IN THAT STUPID RAMBLING WAS THERE A HINT OF RATIONAL THOUGHT. EVERYBODY THAT HAS READ THAT IS NOW DUMBER THANKS TO YOU. I AWARD YOU NO RESPECT, AND MAY YOUR APPARENT GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

Btw I'm joining.

Nevert....... you get in fights a lot lol. and welcome to the club Ice.... did you get a name change from like icey something or other? my fav fight is naruto vs naruto mainly cuz its so fail lol. but if i was being serious, its Kimimarou (i think i spelled that wrong) vs Lee (sober and drunk b4 garaa (shiz spelled that wrong) butted in))

Naruto HAS fought naruto.

Which proves he fails.

And Ice will only be accepted when Fusion or El accept him.

Cause I dont want to be responsible for this.

Okay, sure.

Because Fuse definitely WON'T accept me.

I'm to awesome to not get accepted./ego

Zero, I refuse your Link >:TNow WHERE THE HELL IS FUSION!?

Work.

Where else would I be on Saturday nights?

You'd think people would know this by now when I complained about it for every Saturday since the summer.

NO. YOU CAN'T DO THAT.YOU CAN'T f***ing DO THAT.NO. YOUR LOGIC IS JUST SO HORRIBLY STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO MENTION ACE ATTORNEY, LET ALONE MIMIC IT.GOD. WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS ONE OF THE MOST INSANELY IDIOTIC THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. AT NO POINT IN THAT STUPID RAMBLING WAS THERE A HINT OF RATIONAL THOUGHT. EVERYBODY THAT HAS READ THAT IS NOW DUMBER THANKS TO YOU. I AWARD YOU NO RESPECT, AND MAY YOUR APPARENT GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

Btw I'm joining.

K cool. You gotta fill out the app though.

Yes it's a f*cking drag, but it's the f*cking procedure that I must uphold and bish everyone into doing because I'm a hard-a#s.

Deal with it.

And if I sound pissy, don't fret, I just came from the busiest night of my career with over 210 covers at work.

The one good news I look forward to is the huge amount of money I made tonight.

Username and Alias: Ice but you can call me your god.

Favorite Naruto Character: Kyuubi, I can respect the urge to kill everyone.

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Which character still breathes again? It's those guys.

Favorite Naruto Fight: My fist to your face

Village: The moon village so I can ascend and such

Skills for Missions: I can tell you to shut up in over 9000 ways.

Who invited you: Myself

There made it for him.

God I'm awesome.

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Which character still breathes again? It's those guys.

lmao this is totaly win dude.

K cool. You gotta fill out the app though.

Yes it's a f*cking drag, but it's the f*cking procedure that I must uphold and bish everyone into doing because I'm a hard-a#s.

Deal with it.

And if I sound pissy, don't fret, I just came from the busiest night of my career with over 210 covers at work.

The one good news I look forward to is the huge amount of money I made tonight.

Blah. Pissy.

There made it for him.

God I'm awesome.

...That is actually REALLY accurate. Only, I'd put for Username and Alias "lrn2read.".

I f***ing love you, though.

I know Ice despises Naruto with a passion which leads me to wondering why the frig he joined, but I guess he wouldn't be able to fill out the app in that case.

I guess all I really need is the village and his skills for missions. I'm guessing he'll do Misc.

Blame Shadow.

I have to make sure he doesn't ACT LIKE A TOTAL MORON AND RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES.

Yeah, I'm like the anti-shadow guy. Go me.

But in all srs, my friend is forcing me to watch it again, so I thought "why not join this place if that's the case."

You should be thanking me.

Archived