Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is supposed to be a mary sue in this rp. Mr Christ is the suest of them all.

But he'll be a secret boss that inexplicably appears out of nowhere then disappears and is never explained again.

And will be the person who kills banned menbers.

@Shadow: No, just no.

*watches asa Black tries and fails to negate the Lanza* Nice try, but this isn't what you think it is. *throws the Lanza at Black* Lanza del Trueno.

Ha, it's not the Spear pf Lightning, so what nao! >;P

... We already went over this. It's a rip off.

Also... SOUND CANNOT BECOME SEMI-SOLID ENERGY LIKE THAT.

@Nex: Explain Shadow's idiocy to him. Oh, and make that RP.

Um, it's not a rip-off. Lanza del Relampago means Spear of Lightning. If you really want to get into a contest of who ripped off of who, then they ripped of of the Chaos Spear. Here is how I come to this conclusion.

Chaos Spear ---> Spear of Chaos --->Spear of Lightning ---> LAnza del Relampago.

So I wanted to use Spear of Lightning in spanish as an attack. Except that I found out that it already was taken, as Lanza del Relampago. So I decided to use Spear of Thunder, which in spanish is Lanza del Trueno. Now........*hefts the Lanza del Tio* Here is one Lanza that I know that you cannot negate, since it came first. *throws the Lanza del Tio, otherwise known as the Spear of Chaos, or Chaos Spear, At Black*

Edit: D: How long are you leaving for Black-san?

Um, it's not a rip-off. Lanza del Relampago means Spear of Lightning. If you really want to get into a contest of who ripped off of who, then they ripped of of the Chaos Spear. Here is how I come to this conclusion.

Chaos Spear ---> Spear of Chaos --->Spear of Lightning ---> LAnza del Relampago.

So I wanted to use Spear of Lightning in spanish as an attack. Except that I found out that it already was taken, as Lanza del Relampago. So I decided to use Spear of Thunder, which in spanish is Lanza del Trueno. Now........*hefts the Lanza del Tio* Here is one Lanza that I know that you cannot negate, since it came first. *throws the Lanza del Tio, otherwise known as the Spear of Chaos, or Chaos Spear, At Black*

Edit: D: How long are you leaving for Black-san?

........................................... *Infinite Facedesk*

Excuse me? They ripped off YOUR favorite spear? You. Are. HYSTERICAL. No. Lanza is not a rip off, and that is the most flawed Defense I've ever seen.

Lanza Del Relampage -> Spear of Lightning -> Spear of Thunder -> Lanza del whatever.

YOU ripped off, because Lightning and Thunder are directly related.

*Negates*

I can so. It's still Lanza Del, and you are not a HOllow. Even if you were, it's an Ulqui-ripoff.

@DL:

Duh.

Relax, I'll be here tomorrow.

DL, your opinion doesn't matter worth crap in this you beaner. Now go back to your side of the border already. D:<

@Black: It is not a ripoff. You are only saying that because I translated it to spanish. Fact is that I've been using the Chaos Spear since most of my time in these forums. So like I said before.

Archived