Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Of LK or Vegeta/Masako's?

Of me making fun of Naruto and peoples dumb fanfics.

In it there is a corrupt guy who is evil for inflicting a dress code making ninjas actually look the part, thus being the bad guy, and everyone has to be a descendant of a naruto character cause that's how naruto ff work, and naruto and sasuke became prostitues due to how many pairings they are.

They are still the greatest villians in the world.

Oh, and Sakura and Hinata inexplicable became evil because they got in the way of Sasuke Naruto and Sasuke inexplicably was redeemed for the same reason.

Oh and everyone is basically so over the top gm that everyone is a parody sue and the godmodding will be regulated to prevent out sueing everyone else

Cause really, that's sad.

Also, main villian is Mr Christ.

@DL: kay then, I guess I won't make it then.

Of me making fun of Naruto and peoples dumb fanfics.

In it there is a corrupt guy who is evil for inflicting a dress code making ninjas actually look the part, thus being the bad guy, and everyone has to be a descendant of a naruto character cause that's how naruto ff work, and naruto and sasuke became prostitues due to how many pairings they are.

They are still the greatest villians in the world.

Oh, and Sakura and Hinata inexplicable became evil because they got in the way of Sasuke Naruto and Sasuke inexplicably was redeemed for the same reason.

Oh and everyone is basically so over the top gm that everyone is a parody sue and the godmodding will be regulated to prevent out sueing everyone else

Cause really, that's sad.

Also, main villian is Mr Christ.

@DL: kay then, I guess I won't make it then.

I loved it until the End...

Ignore DL. Make it.

black-san, I believe I saw you bullying the nubs. *forms red Lanza in hand* Choose. Chaos Punishment, or Lanza punishment. *other hand summons a golden spear of chaotic energies*

What? Where? I attacked Madara, in much the same way Ecchi attacks JZ, because he made a perverted joek about me. Also:

*Turns off Shadow's Lanza* I can negate all copies/rip -offs/anythign related to Lanza that is not mine.

Archived