Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Fusion you're so mean...... D:

All I ever ask of you in return is one Shoddeh Battle here and there, because no one else will play, and you reject me at every turn... T-T

And Black-kun! Atom smashers do not have power cords! They run on nuclear energy!

*stares as JZ is smashed*

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly Fuse has a point.

Fire attributes doesn't grant immunity to the attribute in question.

Especailly since Fire is a chemical reaction.

Plus since you never actually do ANYTHING with the Iron Core, logic dictates that the Gravirose is already dead since you never pay the cost.

Plus logic says that if it's a plant you can simply move away and the thing can't follow.

Plants don't move, if they could they are no longer plants.

It's like in the definition of plants.

Fusion you're so mean...... D:

All I ever ask of you in return is one Shoddeh Battle here and there, because no one else will play, and you reject me at every turn... T-T

It's because I'm either busy or not in the mood to do so at the time.

Sorry.

I'll get to it when I have nothing better to do.

*Drags Fusion out of the Emo Corner and throws him at Black*

By the way, Black, if you want me to remove the Ulqui avi, you're gonna have to find a pretty good bribe.

Please don't throw me into people, that hurt.

*rubs head*

Black, why do you want DMG to change his avi?

Who cares if his is Ulquiorra?

*Drags Fusion out of the Emo Corner and throws him at Black*

By the way, Black, if you want me to remove the Ulqui avi, you're gonna have to find a pretty good bribe.

Thank you. *Smacks Fusion with KAede's whip*

Like what?

@FuseNex: That' like saying something made of ice is not immune to ice, in general.

ULQUI IS MINE! ... I know I can't force 'im D=

Thank you. *Smacks Fusion with KAede's whip*

*grabs the whip, then sets it on fire*

@FuseNex: That' like saying something made of ice is not immune to ice, in general.

No. If we were defending the case that fire itself was susceptible to fire, you would be correct. But actually, even that case would be proven wrong, as fires can snuff each other out. Sometimes when there are forest fires, if one made another fire, it would cancel out the previous fire and the danger would be stopped.

But what we're arguing is whether those that wield fire can be susceptible to fire or not. Take Zuko from the Last Airbender for example. He controls and wields fire, yet his father still burned a scar into him. And he's susceptible to burns as well, meaning he's susceptible to fire. So when we look at Gravirose, one who is made out of plants (which burn into ashes) then by the logic presented, it would be susceptible to fire and burn away, not grow in size.

ULQUI IS MINE! ... I know I can't force 'im D=

A person belongs to no one, our country had a war over abolishing that right. Yes you cannot force him, your only chance at satisfaction would be to go through DMG's bribe.

Archived