Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black, sure it's a FIRE monster, but that doesn't not make it susceptible to fire.

It's a Plant-Type monster, and when a plant is set on fire, it's set on fire and does not grow in size.

By logical reasoning, Gravirose does not grow in size, but rather withers and dies away into a pile of ashes.

*uses vacuum cleaner to clean the mess*

Black, sure it's a FIRE monster, but that doesn't not make it susceptible to fire.

It's a Plant-Type monster, and when a plant is set on fire, it's set on fire and does not grow in size.

By logical reasoning, Gravirose does not grow in size, but rather withers and dies away into a pile of ashes.

*uses vacuum cleaner to clean the mess*

You're funny.

Lonefire Blossom, Blazewing Butterfly, Meraruba, and other fire-susceptible things want a word with you.

LOGIC.

*By actual logic, Gravirose grows bigger*

You're funny. Lonefire Blossom, Blazewing Butterfly, Meraruba, and other fire-susceptible things want a word with you.LOGIC.

*By actual logic, Gravirose grows bigger*

I looked up the first 2 cards on wikia, Meraruba had no search results.

All I see are more FIRE Plant-Type monsters, and again, I do not see how they are not susceptible to fire. Blazewing Butterfly could be understandable to believe it could withstand fire since it's wings are made of fire, but I'm pretty sure if someone sprayed it with a flamethrower, the main body would be incinerated.

And that's not even the issue even if Blazewing Butterfly is an exception, I looked into its trivia to see anything notable on it (same with the other cards) and saw nothing about being impervious to fire.

So tell me, where is the proof that validates Gravirose is invulnerable to fire?

Because right now, I believe it's sitting in my Poltergust 3000, being turned into a portrait as we speak.

And El, I would, but I have to leave in a little while to meet my friends for a movie, so maybe later.

Archived