Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are, in essence, Keitaro Urashima.

Unlucky lucky bastard with no real good qualities, yet somehow manages, through all his averageness, almsot to the point of lameness, be lucky as hell, lucky enough to be with a hot chick. ;3

I said you were average, never said you had no good points.

Again, like Keitaro, you are kind, and helpful, and willing to help others, if even just by listening to their grief.

but if this were Love Hina....

Keitaro = You

Shinobu = Kana

Naru = Aqua

Kanako = Kari

SO fitting.

[spoiler=Bleach Spoilers from MS Forums]

... YAMAMOTO IS ALIVE?! WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ichigo had a month long coma. Whoo. Now, he can't see Rukia, as all his powers left.

Blah, Blah, blah, filler crap.

Aizen is being sentenced by a disgusted Central 46.

Please young JZ, as if your family is rich enough for pristine jewlse such as those getting smashed! Why you are nothing more than a adopted Hoboken resident, and as such get family cakes (Cake Boss lol), not jewels!

BAD KITTEH BAD! >:T

*squirts Black-kun with water*

Like s*** bro ni can't seem to let go of this girl that i was really close with and i don't know what the hell happened but now she doesn't even say hi to me. =.= Haven't gotten any sleep latlely on account of my bus coming at 6:30 in the morning. I'm trying to keep my grades up and while at the same time staying on Facebook and on here. Yeah so um so soryy for bein inactive and what is new my friend?

Archived