Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever, it's not like religion matters in the end.....

God (lolredundant) I should NOT have said that..... oh well....... :/

The wails and the gnashing of teeth suggest otherwise. As does the relationship with someone who died for you. But, you aren't listening.

And I repped you, for actually knowing Buddhism was a Philosophy, at first, until (a) hundred(s) of years later, some guys decided to make him a god.

Are you TRYING to erase everything that makes Black respect you? >.>;;

But yeah, anyway, I wonder if Fusion's newest chapter will have me raeging again..

No, it's just that is a small portion of my opinion. This is why I did not want to share it.

The wails and the gnashing of teeth suggest otherwise. As does the relationship with someone who died for you. But, you aren't listening.

And I repped you, for actually knowing Buddhism was a Philosophy, at first, until (a) hundred(s) of years later, some guys decided to make him a god.

I get reps for knowing people f***ed up a wise man's teachings? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. XD

Buddha isn't a god somuch as a saint.

God is a reincarnation path, Buddha achieved Nirvana so he went outside the path.

The reincarnation thing is in Hindu as well so it's not like it's anything new.

It was probbaly a Hindu Philospohy that branched out into a original one later.

I didn't know it was.

Oh wait, yeah I did.

That guy went to a temple, neglecting all joys of life, and living off of like 3 grains of rice each day.

Was a philosophy, but ended up being turned into a religion when they turned him into a god/saint, as Black/Nex said :3

I love World History class knowledge.

Also, I changed my sig, bishes, so no more breast girl

Whatever, it's not like religion matters in the end.....

This is stupid no matter what your faith.

A huge aspect of all religions is the after life, aka, the f***ing end.

Even the atheism faith has a afterlife belief, albeit it's the belief that it doesn't exist.

But religon does matter a huge amount in the end.

Though I don't reallly think god gives a f*** about religon tbh.

I have a whole sortof philosophic basis for that belief though.

@DL: The point was to gain insight on the world. Probbaly through a constant NDE.

He did find what he was looking for, but they don't really recomend you go as far as he did.

This is stupid no matter what your faith.

A huge aspect of all religions is the after life, aka, the f***ing end.

Even the atheism faith has a afterlife belief, albeit it's the belief that it doesn't exist.

But religon does matter a huge amount in the end.

Though I don't reallly think god gives a f*** about religon tbh.

I have a whole sortof philosophic basis for that belief though.

@DL: The point was to gain insight on the world. Probbaly through a constant NDE.

He did find what he was looking for, but they don't really recomend you go as far as he did.

I'm curious to hear it, if you would.

I truly do tire of Church Goers and the like... They're all hypocrites, who say "We welcome EVERYONE!", but, the moment someone poor and destitute walks in, they give them the evil eye. I tire of the monotony... glad I don't go to church much... although, my Church has good Pastors...

@El - No, I was just saying he said it, cause I didn't want to sound stupid by repeating the same thing.

But I DO respect him greatly, for being such a good friend UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. >.>

@Nex - ......I'm tempted to agree with that post.

And rep it.

Well it's quite simple really.

If you follow the church paths to achieve salvation then really your not really doing it for the deed as much as the end goal. Thus it sortof taints the light of salvation. God made the commandments and stuff *or the one for whatever religon your in* for everybody, not just the Jews or Jesus, or muslims. Therefore the bible and such are not so much the rule book as the strategy guide, it's supposed to guide you on your way.

Here is where the magic happens, while the book is words and that's it, your interpretation of it becomes your belief in right and wrong, as you believe the book to be sacred. As such it makes your moral views more easier for you to understand, since whatever you think the book is telling you is really what your telling yourselves. If it is otherwise than good would have been nonexistent until the holy book was written and presented to humanity as before then there was no way to know what you were supposed to do.

God doesn't need people to worship his majesty since he has angels for that and could have simply taken away free will to get the same result.

You don't follow a path to ascension so much as naturally stumble into it.

As such it doesn't matter if your reading the Verde, the Torah, the bible, hell even the FSM Bible, if you truly do what YOU think is right then you'll naturally fulfill the requirements to go to heaven, or achieve Nirvana or any of that.

As such I don't really follow any religion but follow the natural morality God gave me.

Or whoever S/He is.

If that makes any sense.

Well it's quite simple really.

If you follow the church paths to achieve salvation then really your not really doing it for the deed as much as the end goal. Thus it sortof taints the light of salvation. God made the commandments and stuff *or the one for whatever religon your in* for everybody, not just the Jews or Jesus, or muslims. Therefore the bible and such are not so much the rule book as the strategy guide, it's supposed to guide you on your way.

Here is where the magic happens, while the book is words and that's it, your interpretation of it becomes your belief in right and wrong, as you believe the book to be sacred. As such it makes your moral views more easier for you to understand, since whatever you think the book is telling you is really what your telling yourselves. If it is otherwise than good would have been nonexistent until the holy book was written and presented to humanity as before then there was no way to know what you were supposed to do.

God doesn't need people to worship his majesty since he has angels for that and could have simply taken away free will to get the same result.

You don't follow a path to ascension so much as naturally stumble into it.

As such it doesn't matter if your reading the Verde, the Torah, the bible, hell even the FSM Bible, if you truly do what YOU think is right then you'll naturally fulfill the requirements to go to heaven, or achieve Nirvana or any of that.

As such I don't really follow any religion but follow the natural morality God gave me.

Or whoever S/He is.

If that makes any sense.

... Dear God, that first part is me, although, I believe in only 1 truth.

I still disagree, but I get what you are saying.

We were made to love Him, and be Loved... but, the angels are worshippers more than us. He want us to choose Him.

I disagree. That's like saying Christians should stone Adulterers... Whereas, Jesus said that was not to be done anymore.

It does make a lot of sense, actually.

... Dear God, that first part is me, although, I believe in only 1 truth.

I still disagree, but I get what you are saying.

We were made to love Him, and be Loved... but, the angels are worshippers more than us. He want us to choose Him.

I disagree. That's like saying Christians should stone Adulterers... Whereas, Jesus said that was not to be done anymore.

It does make a lot of sense, actually.

Nobody honestly thinks that's the right thing, the stoning at least.

It's done to make people feel big about themselves because they got to punish a sinner.

But it haunts them.

Just like war.

And with the loving Him stuff, God is everywhere and everything, if you believe in anybody you believe in him even if you call him a different name. Even if you believe in your ideals you believe in him.

Churches a formality, if you believe in doing good and the right thing, then you believe and choose god. You are just not aware you did it. But it amounts to the same thing.

I'm Christian now, and I still don't think I'll go to church (then again, going to an evangelic church when I'm Christian hardly makes sense)

But I still plan to read the Bible, even if just to learn about it more/

Cause I actually saw a few intersting stories there.

Archived