Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Even if we do this, he would refuse anyway if you're saying that, which means it would be pointless.

Either way, I'd still rather keep it as "Sage" because as "God", it

1. Too subconsciously intimidating

2. It makes it seem like there is a long gap between the ranks (maybe it's just because I'm Christian)

4. What happened happened. It doesn't really matter.

5. It's. Just. A. Freaking. Title. Changing it will not be too important unless you're trying to fit your ego with your title.

EDIT: 3, sir.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know, you've yet to figure out just WHY I think it should be anything but what you've suggested.

God: No gods in Naruto / ........................................... I'm complaining NOW.

Sannin: LOWER. THAN. KAGE. Technically, the Sannin are Jonin.

Kage: As Dranzer put it... Mayors.

Daimyo: No powers. AT ALL.

NEX! Could you book Excalibur for this meeting? I feel like having our illustrious leaders see him.

*Bonks Taint*

Fool! No one deserves to see me, they are unworthy.

...But I'll attend so that they may realize how unworthy they are of my greatness.

Even if we do this, he would refuse anyway if you're saying that, which means it would be pointless.

Either way, I'd still rather keep it as "Sage" because as "God", it

1. Too subconsciously intimidating

2. It makes it seem like there is a long gap between the ranks (maybe it's just because I'm Christian) I'm, the same way on "Gods"

4. What happened happened. It doesn't really matter.

5. It's. Just. A. Freaking. Title. Changing it will not be too important unless you're trying to fit your ego with your title.

EDIT: 3, sir.

My reply, dude.

@RM and Thief: See my last post!

@Excalibur: but... I want you to rant at them for being bad leaders, unlike you, O' Great Excalibur! Oh, and they want to hear your song.

@Nex - Ya can't post during a meeting if yer below Jonin, I think.

@Dranzer - Hell no. Why don't we just call you Leaders of Villages?

@Black - Valid points.

But.

Does it HONESTLY matter if there are no Gods in Naruto? before, BT, Madara, and Niashi were the 'Gods', so we based it off of the YCM Naruto fandom.

@Black - Valid points.

But.

Does it HONESTLY matter if there are no Gods in Naruto? before, BT, Madara, and Niashi were the 'Gods', so we based it off of the YCM Naruto fandom.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

You completely missed my main point.

I am complaining about the title "Gods".

Uh... no. Not exactly what you would call a "God". Not really a divine and immortal figure that can control parts of the elements of the Earth and live through them. They were just people who could use Ninjutsu better than others. And he doesn't control the sixth paths with his own consciousness to this day. The closest that you can get to the gods are the Biju.

The only way "God" can be fitting is if you're comparing yourself to Zeus and Hera and other Greek Gods, because you guys show no real form of control. Even if you do, you argue amongst yourselves way to much to actually keep that title effective.

DL, I think the 3 Pains is actually quite FITTING, because this argument which was started by the two of you IS a pain.

And God is just a pointless title for purposes of symbolism, because as it is and as it always has been, you guys can't really figure yourselves as "Gods" because of the freedom you give us and the number of times you argue amongst yourselves pointlessly, so it doesn't really show a difference in power in general. Sage would probably fit more because they seem more like NORMAL PEOPLE that generally SHOULD screw up.

EDIT: If this was about power, your arguments against mine earlier are invalid...

@Dranzer - Nice idea. [/joke]

@Cortez - Actually, not really. We need another God's approval to implement big changes.

EDIT:

Okay, that made me chuckle.

But seriously, we screw up, sure, but we ARE human. Gods is just a title. Doesn't mean we'd be actual Gods.

Imagine the Rikudo Sage, Madara, and someone else calling themselves Gods. They're not immortals, but just extremely powerful.

@Black - I'm just sayin, the argument against God you posted is meh.

And there ARE arguments against Sage, as we have stated.

I DON'T WANT YOU WEARING THAT TITLE! I don't want it on Fusion, nor Ecchi, nor anyone!

I temporarily promote Nex to Special Jonin, so he can post comically.

Archived