Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusion needs to change us to Sannin or Gods, end of disc.

I don't care what f***ed up logic he has, he's too uptight about his ideas sucking... >.>

Sannin isn't that great a rank though.

Seriously, Daminyo's they are the KAge's bosses.

IT makes complete sense.

0>0

Are you guys...serious about the Sannin rank?

I mean, sure I could make us Sannin, but that'd be a demotion...

The Kages would then become the leaders of the club and outrank us >.>

Basically, you're saying you want leadership to be handed to Dranzer and Black (and Ninjew when he gets back).

Which would be inconvenient since I'm the only one who can edit.

I suppose Gods would be alright, it just...seems out of place in the Narutoverse as the closest thing to God in it is the Rikudo Sage (Jashin can suck it).

But I remain confident that demoting ourselves to Sannins is a bad idea :T

What if we were the Daimyo?

Or just...The Leaders :/

It works, don't it?

Callate!

Sannin are stronger than Kages

Sannin is a special rank bestowed upon the Legendary Ninja

I'd rather be called legendary Ninja than shadow >:T

Plus, we don't HAVE to make it our demotion.

It's just the stick up your ass compells you to make it so.

But fine, Daimyo, or whatever the hell.

Callate!

Sannin are stronger than Kages

Sannin is a special rank bestowed upon the Legendary Ninja

I'd rather be called legendary Ninja than shadow >:T

Plus, we don't HAVE to make it our demotion.

It's just the stick up your ass compells you to make it so.

But fine, Daimyo, or whatever the hell.

... Then why was Sarutobi Hokage and not Jiraiya or Tsunade, hm? Sannin are not stronger, as Kages are the STRONGEST IN THE VILLAGE.

I lol at DL's logic.

The only reason the 3rd lost to Orochimaru was because he was old.

And, well, I don't want to say Edo Tensei is cheating since it is a summoning jutsu, but Oro couldn't have done it without 2 Kages.

This ain't your fanfic DL, Kages are the strongest people in the manga for the most part >__>

I say Daimyo works.

I lol at DL's logic.

The only reason the 3rd lost to Orochimaru was because he was old.

And, well, I don't want to say Edo Tensei is cheating since it is a summoning jutsu, but Oro couldn't have done it without 2 Kages.

This ain't your fanfic DL, Kages are the strongest people in the manga for the most part >__>

I say Daimyo works.

... Daimyo sit back and do NOTHING. They aren't even ninjas/samurai. Do you know how easy a coup that would be IRL?

... Daimyo sit back and do NOTHING. They aren't even ninjas/samurai. Do you know how easy a coup that would be IRL?

Physically impossible.

It's the same as trying to coup the president.

It won't work.

The fact is, if that was at all possible someone would have done it.

Yet the Daminyo's still boss around the Ninja's and use them to do whatever they want.

Because the simple fact is, they know what they are doing.

They OWN everybody, literally in fact.

They didn't need ninjutsu or that crap, they could order you to commit suicide and you'd have to do it.

BUT noone knows a daminyo's power as they never use it. They never get in a fight. For all we know, the reason Madara needs the Ten Tails and can't just conquer a nation and then Blitzkrieg to victory is because he wouldn't be able to face a Daminyo in combat and live.

Plus Sannin is nothing but a name Hanzo gave to the old guys after royally kicking there ass but still being somewhat impressed.

So Whatever Hanzo was>Sannin by far.

And thus we are God.

Also, the only reason Jiraya wasn't was cause he didn't want to be, Tsunade wasn't cause no one knew where she was, and Orochimaru wasn't for OBVIOUS REASON >_>

They ASKED Jiraya to be Hokage after the 3rd died.

And now Tsunade is.

And I expect if Orochimaru wasn't so wicked, he WOULD have become Hokage.

SO SUCK IT FUSION

And thus we are God.

Also, the only reason Jiraya wasn't was cause he didn't want to be, Tsunade wasn't cause no one knew where she was, and Orochimaru wasn't for OBVIOUS REASON >_>

And now Tsunade is.

SO SUCK IT FUSION

Wow...that's a lot of info D.L.

Alright Fusion, pull the metal rod that's up your ass out and chill.

First off, you make it sound like giving the leaders an unofficial rank makes us lose power. It's as frikin CLUB, not the actual thing!

Second, Sannin is a name given to Legendary Ninja by that dude that kicked an entire army's ass! >:3

Plus, I'm pretty sure giant boobs (and insane strangth), immortallity, and drawing energy from NATURE beats a Kage. >:T

Jesus Christ....

Sanin is NOT a NINJA RANK!

It's an unofficial title.Ninja Ranks Genin>Chuunin>Jounin>Kage

Anbu and Special Jounin aren't a rank.They are a squad of Jounin that can only be selected from the Village Leader.They are not a rank so even if you are those you're ninja rank is still Jounin.Also Kage = Person apoyinted from the previous Village Leader or Lord if previous Kage hasn't specified to lead or "be the mayor"of the village.And no Kage are just insanly strong people.They are not the strongest in the village,

And Sannin is a nickname.You can be both Sannin and Hokage at the same time.

And thus we are God.

And now Tsunade is.

SO SUCK IT FUSION

And yet there are still flaws.

The sannin Rank is merely one given by some dude on a Lizard for getting your ass kicked by him.

So basically if you get beaten the s*** out of you get to be the strongest ninja in the land?

Sannin isn't a real rank and doesn't do anything to explain power.

You might as well be the Pedophiles since Jirayia and Orochimaru are apparently super great.

It makes just as much sense.

And you are not a god cause 99% of ninjas are atheist.

Being a god gives you as much power as being that one guy in episode one who chased Naruto, no one knows who the crap he is, no one cares.

@EL: Your second point is moot cause it's a rank given by LOSING to the dude who annihilated an entire army.

Plus it took one Sannin and two Kage zombies to beat one senile one. The rank clearly doesn't bring as much power as you think.

Yes your the greatest ever, unless you fight a 80 year old, THEN your f***ed.

Alright Fusion, pull the metal rod that's up your ass out and chill.

First off, you make it sound like giving the leaders an unofficial rank makes us lose power. It's as frikin CLUB, not the actual thing!

Second, Sannin is a name given to Legendary Ninja by that dude that kicked an entire army's ass! >:3

Plus, I'm pretty sure giant boobs (and insane strangth), immortallity, and drawing energy from NATURE beats a Kage. >:T

Unofficial rank already stated Dra-man...... :P

Archived