Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wham, that RP looked way too complicated for my feeble mind to comprehend, I'd rather become a better RPer first.

I'll add to the front Dranzer.

Its sounds complex because i have some bad ways of explaining myself...

Also Fusion you RP well enough. TRUST ME.

it's like hidden base in the freedom but its MAIN plot is that you have a mission, each in different dimensions....which means the plot changes periodically..

see im bad with words..

Black: I'm in Hell right now because I was killed and my 2nd character Go is somewhere away with someone. Yurusu just fought JZ a bit aways from the old hideout, and Bando, Zeru, and Shadow's 2 characters are all near the ruined base. Shadow has a plot worked out for us with a new bad guy, it should be fine since Shadow is active enough where we won't have to keep waiting for him to post and stuff.

You and JZ somehow split up, JZ didn't specify how, so you can do that, or also make a vague reference to how you split up.

I'd recommend you going to where Shadow's group is, since Shadow just finished fighting Wham (who left in a Garganta, he's quitting RPing for a little while) and the plot can go from there.

El: Sure.

Thanks Wham, I will look back on it, it's just this stupid anatomy assignment..

GUYS NEW RULE FOR HITS WHICH I ADDED TO THE SPOILER.

I'm only adding songs if they're provided in links, it takes too much time for me otherwise, thanks for understanding.

And Dranzer, I've been looking for autotuning software, where'd you get it >.>

EDIT: Black, they're in like a desert place.

And you can be in Garganta land, sure.

Archived