Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once i get back to my moms house (later today) ill send them to my myspace (i use myspace cuz i hate facebook to many people talk to me >_<) and ill get some internet access on monday or tuesday and send them to you.

once i get back to my moms house (later today) ill send them to my myspace (i use myspace cuz i hate facebook to many people talk to me >_<) and ill get some internet access on monday or tuesday and send them to you.

Nevert, in my mind your now dead! The Biju i have just pwned you in the face!!!!!

LOOK:

I don't give a flying f*** about a Biju or whatever the f*** that is.

I don't give a crap about your imaginary girlfriend or your attempts to pretend your cool by being able to have something like a life.

This doesn't interest me, at all, if your honestly going to start a fight try to atleast not be a half wit who thinks being the goddamn villian sue of a manga actually gives you any cool points.

LOOK:

I don't give a flying f*** about a Biju or whatever the f*** that is.

I don't give a crap about your imaginary girlfriend or your attempts to pretend your cool by being able to have something like a life.

This doesn't interest me, at all, if your honestly going to start a fight try to atleast not be a half wit who thinks being the goddamn villian sue of a manga actually gives you any cool points.

yes yes i have an imaginary girlfriend. allow me to tell you about how we walk on the beach that i dont live by during sunset. i have such a little life, i spend the majority of my life on ycm. i sit here all days creating cards dedicated to my imaginary girlfriend. if it doesnt interest you then why bother responding to me? and im responding cuz, well, i am me and i dont back down. thats the way i am in reality. i aint trying to start fights, i was pointing out that i dont need hentai cuz i have a gf. most people in my school dont talk to me cuz i like naruto. if i was trying to be cool, i think id do a better job then socializing on a yugioh website. youv been a member longer then me, therefore you are my sempai, but you are also more active then i am. Even when i have internet. I get on here cuz my dads house is boring. Also, I've dedicated myself not to being the mature one by continuing this argument. Im sure your just some 10 year old whiny brat who feels the need to sit at his computer all day pretending to be someone he's not. You really dont know me, therefore you would not understand why i used my biju to kill you. And if you dont know what a biju is in a NARUTO club, then it is pointless for you to be here. If we talked about Naruto, im sure youd be at a lost if we used the non-American terms like Rikudo Sage, and Kyubi. You know, what they actually are? If i had to fake cool points, i dont think id be on a yugioh website. Now you can be the mature one and ignore this, or not.

Archived