Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't write it yet, just saying I was thinking of what would happen in it >__>

But today was...interesting..

I got lucky with Twig in all honesty, but now that I made it past the 1st round, whether I win the 2nd or not shouldn't matter too much xP

Black...you wanna, like, host the JG vs Nox match?

Since you're online and log on in the morning, we could probably get the matches rolling and finished in a day..

Aight I'll add.

God my feet are killing me.

So I'm throwing around ideas in my head for the 11th chapter, hopefully I'll be able to write some stuff tomorrow.

I can help with ideas but I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow I prepare to lose my ass's virginity to a pole with a camera.

I'm pissed. I just finshed watching G Gundam, but I hate Rain...I hate that Allenby can't get with the right guy....and I like how Domon & Rain never kissed...lol

Also I promise, IF NARUTO DOES NOT GET WITH HINATA....IMMA HURT SOMETHING!!!!

I hate it when the protagonist's don't go for thegirl that would be soooo much better with them....its half---no its retarded...

I hate scremo music.

Also Fusion did you won your match?

You'd like this one:

...........colonoscopy from hell nex?

well, it was a pretty nice birthday overall, though I did miss a day of internet, but, oh well, I ate like a king and enjoyed my day, WHOO! now to look forward to......the next year of random crap in my life

Yep.

Both ends, this is sadly my second time. >.>

@DL: Honestly the only good thing about Naruto is the hentai it spawned.

There I said it, all of you were thinking it, don't lie.

In all fairness, it's quite the high quality.

Naruhodo is pretty good at it, Karakishi and his homies are good but make the characters completly sex driven, where it falls flat is the fact Muchi Muchi has only made a side story on naruto, Muchi Muchi is a full color hentai patheon of godness so this is quite upsetting.

I mean there Kenichi one both had great art, but was actually faithful to the characters.

And had a bit of humor.

Archived