Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

oh we don't hate you Peetzaahhh, just cause you can GFX and we can't, no....in fact we value you......*puts a noose around your neck* this world is undeserving of people with your talent, so go forth! and GFX....TRANSCEND THE BORDERS OF GFXING! in hell....bye bee! bwahahahaha!!!!

*slaps self* sorry.....had a moment there

lolz dont kill me

I call that a funny RP thing

WoW seriously JZ

I got ninja'd

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh? you're scared of Shadow? well whether or not you're joking about him, I can say I was once scared of Shads....mostly cause he was Aqua-chan's bf before me....but then it turns out he's someone I knew in RL, and while he has a temper...he is not a monster....in comparison to what I do when I go under the influence of my Mentally distraught alter ego......

yeah, Shadow and Aqua seemed to have been together for a while, but it obviously didn't end well, they are at least on talking terms though, but even then, when I first went to the vampire club (officially to maybe get to know Aqua better, but unofficially to open up to the "higher up posters/more respected members) I met Shadow Zero and instantly feared him for simply being who he was, and it didn't help when he had the MOST WANTED character in the Club war RP, it made me think, "who is this guy?" so later on Aqua-chan and I finally decided we liked each other so we tried out going together online, and in one odd moment I was asked what state I live (Michigan BTW) and Shadow responded he lived there as well, we kept asking questions until we realized we knew each other IRL.......

Edit: om nom nom the sandwich

I'm 18, but we went to the same college for a while, and while it was short he was the only guy that attempted to prevent me from remaining a hikikomori(or however you pronounce it) so I consider him a friend, even if I was scared of him for a while, but not anymore.....on a side note he has a drinking problem.....with root beer.....lol

Archived