Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just tell you teh story!

[spoiler=LLLLLLL]

I woke up early this morning, and was pretty bored so I decided to go for a walk. Well, I went pretty far, all the way across town to visit my aunt. But on my way back, I heard some loud barking. I looked over to see a black (maybe lab? Idk about dogs) dog jumping over the porch he was on and running at me. I tried to just sidestep, but the mutt bit down on my wrist REALLY hard, and I started to bleed. That was enough provocation for me. I punched his nose with my free arm and he let go, but then jumped on me and started scartching my chest. I somehow managed to grab hold of one of his hind legs, and I made him fall over onto the road. He tried to jump on me again, but I kicked at his throat and he backed away. By now my wrist was bleeding pretty decently, I had a major headache, and cuts were all over my torso. But the dog came at me again, so smashed both of my fists down on its head. The thing went down hard... NOW the owner comes out, only seeing me over her dog (laying pretty pathetically) on the ground. She came over to me and started scolding me, telling me she'll call the cops as soon as she brings her dog inside. So as she went in I booked it like hell, but the lady NEVER ONCE cared that I was dripping blood all over the road.... -______-

So then I took some pain reliever, went to sleep, woke up, and logged on here. :3

Fusion already said he won't join cause he doesn't know how 2 Reborn.

@El - .....O,o

@Fusion - Dammit Fusion >:T

You got TWICE my score!!

But I DID get 100 in a few other Naruto quizzes I took (seriously, who asks what made Naruto have a stomachache in episode 3? OF COURSE it was sour milk >_>)

@El - .....O,o

You got TWICE my score!!

But I DID get 100 in a few other Naruto quizzes I took (seriously, who asks what made Naruto have a stomachache in episode 3? OF COURSE it was sour milk >_>)

@El - .....O,o

You got TWICE my score!!

@El - .....O,o

You got TWICE my score!!

@El - .....O,o

You got TWICE my score!!

fine >_< i always get 100s on every test even on the Shippuden ones. pre-shippuden tests are easy (i only get fillers wrong cuz i dont watch fillers)

FUDGEMUFFINS!!!!!! 16/20 >_< who pays attention to the name of the elders, and the names of the Akatsuki's rings >_< WTF?! PUTANAS! WATASHI ISHI KUMI GO KIMI GA TEST MAKERS!!!!!!!! D=

iv gtg >_< ill be on later!!!!!

loltutor.

I got a 9 out of 10 in the last one I took.

Also, Fusion, Gods SHOULD be determined by Narutard knowledge.

So I'm gonna brush up on mine.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1243973931/The-Ultimate-Narutard-Quiz

This is the true narutard quiz, which should be the official for becoming a God.

EDIT:

.....I'm a failure.........

I know the average was 8.5/20......but a 12 out of 20 is shameful for a god.....

I GOT 15/20!!!!!! BOOYEAH! I should replace DL as one of the Sages. *Shot*

Why would they think 5?

Naruto

Rain Trio

Minato Squad

I understand thinking 4, but 5?

And why D:

Because some people think only Minato was in Jiraiya's squad. >_____>

And he should win because he's better than you at YCM. Duh.

And Black-kun, Ninja X and Ninja Y have names! Use and less! XD

Archived