Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psychology major here.....from what I see Masashi Kishimoto is using the concept of guys falling for girls alot like their mothers, why else would he still like Sakura after her being well....such a b**** to him throughout their preteen years......Darn you Kishimoto....darn you....

As a personal student of psychology, ion AP Psych , and aking personal studies, I say Kishimoto is mad. there's NO way he would fall for someone like his mother if he never KNEW his mother.

Fusion, YohikoxKonan has always been obvious!

Nuh uh.

When was there ever a romantic interaction between the two before the last chapter?

If anything, I'd expect you saying that for NagatoxKonan, but I personally never thought the trio had a pairing.

Until recently.

And Black, but he knows his mother now >.>

And he likes SAKURA at the moment :/

Dude, I meant if he never knew her during his developmental stages AKA where Freud said that the Oedipus Complex all men have was born. Granted, Freud was a loon who blamed EVERYTHING on Oedipus complexes.

@Fusion: Ignoramus. See above.

Hinata = BETTER GIRL FOR HIM!

Sakura = Sasuke Whore

Namely, more screentime El.

Or rather, if not for Hinata, I would definitely be sure they'd end up together >.>

It's like DL once told me, Sakura would be a better lead female in a school manga or something..

If Naruto were school-style, then NaruSaku would happen.

As the series is now, I see it going either way.

ah....our good friend Freud...that crazy old man, but if anything he would have blamed the oedipus complex on his own genetics, maybe those of the Namikaze bloodline like the b****y type

*Shrugs* Who knows? Personally, my type IRL is the Aki or Hinata type =3

Still, Freud was a few Loons short of a flock >_>

Namely, more screentime El.

Or rather, if not for Hinata, I would definitely be sure they'd end up together >.>

It's like DL once told me, Sakura would be a better lead female in a school manga or something..

If Naruto were school-style, then NaruSaku would happen.

As the series is now, I see it going either way.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Yeah, for all of 3 chapters before a Danni-event hapened. -___-

Archived