Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'd like to see more interaction between the 2

And you know what honestly? I wanna see Naruto discuss past events with Tsunade and Kakashi

I mean, they both knew his parents and now he knows about them...so yeah >.>

EDIT: That'd be friggin awesome BT

you were ninja'd

I was ninja'd :mad:

That reminds me of the whole "Sasuke suppressing Kyubi's chakra" thing.....these two are destined to just beat the ever living tar out of each other. maybe even their stuffing will be knocked out [/PG rated version of their fight]

edit: when your ninja'd it means someone posted what you were gonna post before you

A year ago, I thought Madara would control the Kyubi and basically make Naruto his b**** and destroy Konoha and such, with Sasuke saving Naruto, then the 2 team up to fight him, then Sasuke dies (this would be after Naruto vs Sasuke of course)

But then the Jubi came into the picture

Then I learned Naruto vs Sasuke would be the last event

So now, who knows >.>

I agree BT

I still believe the Kyubi will be extracted from Naruto, then he somehow comes back to life and pwns Madara by teaming with Sasuke

Although, Kishi could do something stupid like the guy in Kabuto's coffin being Minato, so Madara could access the other half of the sealed chakra of the Kyubi and use that for the Jubi

JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING

Maybe Madara was planning on achieving the sealed chakra somehow, since Naruto's half Kyubi may not be enough for Jubi revival, but now Kabuto has it and is using it as a bargaining chip for Madara

It makes sense, right?

Archived