Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No senseless Emo-ing of Gaara.

OH, Sasori, my man~

... No. I told you I will not be seen with you in public.

Oh, but why, sweetie?

Don't call me that.

Why not? We're total BFF's! And then we'll Blow the town!

... Do you mean Blow UP? Please say yes.

Nope~

... This is why.... *Walks off*

S-sasori-baby?! WAIT UP!

EDIT: ... Maybe I CAN do the script XD

... Did you just question if Deidara has to be gay? >_>

I like him, yes, but the funniest thing for him is to be a FLAMING Homosexual.

*Sasuke meets Deidara*

You seem like a perfectly nice homosexual.

Oh, so do you, sweetie~

(Based on $#!+ My Dad says on CBS)

Deidara: UGH! Why am I stuck with the ONLY unattractive guy in Akatsuki! PAin hates meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Tobi: B-but, Senpai, I can-

Deidara: NO!!! Even fishy is better than you! At least he has a giant sword!

Tobi: Oh , is that all Sen-

Deidara: UGH! Like, get away from me, Tobi!

Tobi: B-but you straddled me... I feel so violated.

Deidara: I DID NOT STRADDLE YOU! I don't sleep with Uggos.

Nice Drawing, DL.

Kisame: Itachi?

Itachi: ...

Kisame: Can we not eat soup for dinner tonight?

Itachi: No.

Kisame: ... I have to eat more of it for that comment, don't I?

Itachi: YEp...

Kisame: ... Damned Uchiha's and their Shark Fin Soup...

Itachi: ... (Inside: Hehehehehehe. Step 5 to breaking his spirit, complete)

That's becuase

1. You're a sap

2. He's using members as characters....>___>

So are you >____>

But uh guys, I kinda think Vegeta3986 and Masako X are planning on doing a Shippuden Abridged...

It's just...wouldn't we be required to use their inside jokes for the sake of Abridged continuity?

And wouldn't that be stealing?

And wouldn't people look down on us for doing Shippuden when it's established that Vegeta and Masako are the only ones who can abridge Naruto without getting loled at?

We could do a Bleach Abridged >.>

But then again, this is Akatsuki..

I'd LIKE to do it, but I just don't know if it's a good idea :/

You guys did come up with hilarious lines though.

So are you >____>

But uh guys, I kinda think Vegeta3986 and Masako X are planning on doing a Shippuden Abridged...

It's just...wouldn't we be required to use their inside jokes for the sake of Abridged continuity?

And wouldn't that be stealing?

And wouldn't people look down on us for doing Shippuden when it's established that Vegeta and Masako are the only ones who can abridge Naruto without getting loled at?

We could do a Bleach Abridged >.>

But then again, this is Akatsuki..

I'd LIKE to do it, but I just don't know if it's a good idea :/

You guys did come up with hilarious lines though.

... That's like saying that LK owns GX and 5D's =/ He does not.

Seriously, Masao and Vegeta update WAY Less than LK.

No, using Clucky or NOT Using Clucky would not be stealing, as everyone knows Clucky.

Would you shut up about THEIR Abridged? They don't own it! >=I

.... Someone does THAT already, but we can just steal IT!

It's a good idea.

Thank you.

:/

Feh do whatever.

I just doubt our series will even compare to their genius >__>

EDIT: I was bored at home today and changed some stuff around the front page.

Changed the main banner at the top with one of BT's old ones, and that got me thinking: The Mission Center.

I do want to keep it, but in all honesty, we only use if for BT or Dranzer or whoever to make GFX creations. I propose, we just break down the Mission Center into 2 sections: GFXing and Random Favors.

GFXing I shouldn't have to explain, and Random Favors can stay in case anyone can't find a good pic or needs something they have trouble finding/doing.

Let me know what you think of that then.

I added El and my fanfics to the front page and I also made it so the front page sponsors ANY card set or fanfiction or whatnot. So if Black wants to promote his Member Card Center (you should get back to that...) or someone has another set to showcase, they can do so. Just keep in mind, SETS only, no 1 card threads will be sponsored.

Guess what else, I'm pulling a page out of the Mushroom Kingdom's book, Black should know this and DL maybe. I'm adding a radio station :D

Basically, the concept of the radio station is if someone wants to share good music, whether it's a normal song of any genre, a VGM, an anime soundtrack, or whatever, they can request it to be posted on the front page for people to go listen.

And I decided to take it a step further and let people request videos to be put there, though things you shouldn't request are Abridged videos (because it's a part of a series and I don't need every episode on there >__>)

But if there's one in particular you absolutely NEED to share, I'll consider it.

I think I'll call the radio station Akatsuki's Central Hits, let me know if you think there's a better name or not.

I probably should have also said you must provide links to said songs in order for me to post them, I'm too lazy to look them up.

ALSO

I cleaned the front page a little, I put the form and warned members section under the Member Center and put the Club RPs, Fanfics, etc in Club Extras.

If you guys think I can make it neater, tell me.

And also, I looked at the Mission Center. I think we can get rid of Narutard Knowledge as anyone who joins should be a Narutard xP

And also, I've decided to give members the option on whether to join the Mission Center or not. It's a beneficial thing, you don't have to do it, but if you do, you're rewarded with points and reps.

I'll implement any changes I've listed when I receive feedback.

One final sidenote, I've decided to promote Wham and Cortez as they've been active, contributing members (Cortez's case may be that he doesn't log on during the week, but he does when possible and he's done a lot since his last promotion).

Wham is now a Special Jonin.

Cortez is now a Jonin.

And while I'm at it, I am promoting BT to ANBU for extreme activeness (he's 3rd highest poster in Rising Dawn). You can expect a Member Card later tonight.

Archived