Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

#3 sounds like something Fusion would say.Seriously.And What do you call the sexual release of a prostitute?Whoregasm.

._____.

Yup.

[spoiler=TEH JOKE!]And I have decided, now that I have time, to continue my FF! >:]

Saw that coming, but glad to hear it :)

Guys, I finished the chapters :3

I'm hoping to impress this time, I spent a few hours on it >.>

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have did it.

*prepares to give dramatic speach*

My fellow YCMembers.Well actualy clubbers.It has been more than a year on YCm and i have managed to achive to highest level there is.This was my ultimate and last goal wich I now woth this post will compleat.I never could have done this without you.You guys rock.Love Dra-man.

OVER 5000!!!

WAHOO FOR DRA-MAN! (I call you that for celebratory occasions)

LET US CELEBRATE BY DRINKING FROM THE SPARKLING CIDER FOUNTAINS IN THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!

AND PLAY ULTIMATE FRISBEE ON THE SHORE LINES!

PARTY TIME!

*gets jiggy with it*

CHAPTER 9 IS OUT TOO!

LET'S CELEBRATE EVERYBODY!

Oshit, I forgot I had work :/

Black will probably love the new chapter.

And the Fuse vs El was epic especialy with the TFK music playing and how El forgives Fusion after all.Danny is whore.

Omg... Omg... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You do not know the irony of that statement! ROFL!

Anyways, I have begun to write chapter 4 of my FF. >:]

And about my FF... I've decided... to make a select few of my friends appear in it.... >:3

No Dra-man, i was reffering ot a Danni I know in rl... who's a total whore! XD

And my FF is pages back in Fan Fic, so I'm just going to make a new, refreshed thread. I finished chapter 4, and it's mostly talk until the second half... then it gets messy! >;D

BTW, people who are guaranteed a spot in my FF: DL, Fusion, Black-kun, Dra-man. Other MIGHT be put in, but I'm going to try to keep it orignal aside from those 4. >:3

No Dra-man, i was reffering ot a Danni I know in rl... who's a total whore! XD

And my FF is pages back in Fan Fic, so I'm just going to make a new, refreshed thread. I finished chapter 4, and it's mostly talk until the second half... then it gets messy! >;D

BTW, people who are guaranteed a spot in my FF: DL, Fusion, Black-kun, Dra-man. Other MIGHT be put in, but I'm going to try to keep it orignal aside from those 4. >:3

Archived