Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand... v.v

Oh...also.....guys...a joke my grandma told me

This girl went to the doctor

Girl:Doctor, I have AIDS....what should I do?

Doctor: Eat a lot of prunes, daily.

Girl: But won't that just make me crap a lot?

Doctor: Well maybe then you'll find out what the ass is for...

She did.

She told me lots of jokes~

Such as (this is hilarious)

Okay, so George had a wife. He and her went to live in a hotel.

He told his wife, not to eat ANY food from the hotel, because he would bring her food every time when he came from work.

So a week later, George comes home to the hotel, and the owner tells him he has a bill of over 200 dollars because of food.

George, shocked, said he told his wife not to eat anything from the hotel. The owner said the food was there.

Whether she ate it or not was her problem.

So a month later, George comes back to the owner, and says "You owe me one thousand dollars for eating my wife every night"

When the owner claimed he never did such a thing, George replied "my wife was there, whether you ate her or not is your problem"

She did.

She told me lots of jokes~

Such as (this is hilarious)

Okay, so George had a wife. He and her went to live in a hotel.

He told his wife, not to eat ANY food from the hotel, because he would bring her food every time when he came from work.

So a week later, George comes home to the hotel, and the owner tells him he has a bill of over 200 dollars because of food.

George, shocked, said he told his wife not to eat anything from the hotel. The owner said the food was there.

Whether she ate it or not was her problem.

So a month later, George comes back to the owner, and says "You owe me one thousand dollars for eating my wife every night"

When the owner claimed he never did such a thing, George replied "my wife was there, whether you ate her or not is your problem"

SILENCE.Ichigo lost his powers. He's out for the Isshin arc, AT LEAST.The final arc is unknown, only speculated. Ichigo better not be back >_>

You know he will.

He's the freaking main, and if there really are 2 more arcs, then what'll he do that will contribute to the plot?

And well said El, the video games are eternal.

Archived