Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUSION, DRANZER! Umbra has proved my side of the story!

Since when were you under the assumption that he "played dead"? He could easily have been knocked out or otherwise incapacitated by Aizen's attack, but you have to remember someone. Unohana, Captain of the Fourth Division and thus the most skilled healer in all of Soul Society, is in Karakura Town at the moment. She could easily have restored Urahara to usable condition.

I think the Hogyouku kicked in thanks to the Final Getsuga Tenshou. It put Aizen below a point where it couldn't fully regenerate him without destroying itself, and thus didn't. It even used up some of Aizen's reiatsu in the process, obliterating Kyouka Suigetsu's physical form.

Or, going on from that last string but in a different direction, Aizen has now done what Ichigo did and became one with his Zanpakuto; what we're seeing - or what Aizen wants us to see - is the manifestation of Kyouka Suigetsu, where Aizen becomes Kanzen Saimin.

A STORY >_>Also, forget it, I'm over it. I don't care anymore.I'm pissed because really, in truth........it all summed up.All of my hates for small things on your fic.And it was either exploding on this, or the Linky.I thought this to be more rational.Cause I do hate Kari being called Karin.

:/

Don't fret, for the next chapter shifts to another whole drama..

EDIT: Uh huh...

Still, even if Kisuke's appearance can be explained by that, the plot device that brought him to end Aizen is the work of Deus Ex Machina.

Which should not have been the way to do it.

But oh well, now I can only hope Ichigo can get a proper final fight with the Spirit King.

He just had a bad day today >.>

Did I seriously advance 5000 posts in one or two months...

It seems like it because I thought DMG and I had around the same post count back before the conversion and now...

I'm like 11,000 posts 0__0

And lol, I just saw this in the Club Section

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/197375-dragon-lords-we-got-ourselfs-a-new-banner/

Yaoi-Kun, do you ever have a good feeling? And if you do die, can I randomly show up singing "Thales Kissed a Boy" at your funeral?

Yaoi-Kun, do you ever have a good feeling? And if you do die, can I randomly show up singing "Thales Kissed a Boy" at your funeral?

.... Shut the hell up. I don't care if you call me MArine anymore, so shut the hell up! You sick F*****!

0_o

Uh..

Guys, remember when I mentioned that live-action pokemon movie coming out?

It was fake, what it actually was was these group of people put a lot of time into making the trailer of a what-if gritty pokemon movie.

Check it

http://shogungamer.com/news/live-action-pokemon-movie-full-hd-trailer-and-interview-its-creators

@Maru - I doubt DMG had any way of knowing...but thanks anyway... ^^ *hugs*

@Fusion - Um....other....BIGGER things...happened to Dai yesterday, too...

Of course.

@Dranzer: Shut up about Deus Ex Machina. I bet this was Kisuke and Isshin's plan all along. Also, how many times have KEnny, Byakuya, Ichigo, Unohona, and others pulled it, hm?

Archived