Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fact 3 hot girls I just met would agree to be my sprites for a day just because I got a fuckin beating is kinda.....unbelievable.

You're unbelievable =_=

As for Bleach, deus ex machina at its worst.

If the manga isn't over yet, Ichigo is definitely getting his powers back.

I mean, wouldn't Orihime be able to "undo" the loss of his powers?

And if not, then he can just repeat what he did with Rukia >.>

Fanfic...chapter 7 is partially done.

Wait, didn't the shrimpy vizard girl die? She was cut in half...

@Fusion - Of course it is......better than "OMG, you got beat up, so let us be your sprites!"

Also, the same way you incorporated Chase and Creator, WITHOUT making them sprites >_>

@El - SHUT UP DX

You don't understand ;~;

@Fusion again - I replied to your post in ToDEF

No no, what I meant was how else would I incorporate your sprites into the fic?

Mini-robots were fine, but I figured that wouldn't satisfy you enough.

I considered making them figments of your imagination or hallucinations only you can see or hear, but you already have multiple personalities, I didn't think I should make you more mentally screwed up >__>

@Fusion - Of course it is......better than "OMG, you got beat up, so let us be your sprites!"

Also, the same way you incorporated Chase and Creator, WITHOUT making them sprites >_>

@El - SHUT UP DX

You don't understand ;~;

1. He used BEEF jerky instead of deer jerky, I have felt your pain...

2. Understand what? That's the closest you'll ever get to having little girls dance around you?

3. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD@ my #2 comment

Haven't I explained this?

Creator is his last name and Lich is an alias, he doesn't give his first name to anyone.

Daisuke Link...well I remember El saying every fanfic version of DL in his fics were named Daisuke, then it fit in the D. Link so >.>

And Elfman Make is because I thought it'd be a better name derived from El than Elliot or something would :/

... Armpit Man?

There was one person my mom was telling me about whose last name was DC, so the parents named him Washington.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

DL, I suck even worse. I mean, I would probably name you something like Daniel Link (Or I could think of some foreign last name whose first syllibol sounds like "LINK), EL Make would probably be Elliot Make (no other real options on that one), Fusion's name wouldn't be different, and I have no idea for anything else.

Archived