Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pft, my complaints are totally founded, seriously.

I am currently SO pissed at mjy story in chapter 6, it's not even funny.

And plus, the fact 3 hot girls I just met would agree to be my sprites for a day just because I got a fuckin beating is kinda.....unbelievable.

.... Remind me, who MADE the Hougyoku?

Also, remind me who "Appeared out of the" sky from nowhere when Gin was cut down?

OHMAGAWD! He has no wounds?! There is NO way he took a rest in the Dangai like Ichigo, nope.

The High Level Kido was set in him when he used the Kido barrage on Aizen earlier. He placed it in there, and it activated when Aizen was weak, and the hougyoku rejected him.

@Exxhi: Nah, as long as you don't call it crap like Tweedle-Fusion and Tweedle-Dranzer did.

So, Ichigo is holy enough to do it, but the genius who made a Hogyoku i a much more humane manner than Aizen is not? Uhuh...

No, Kisuke deserved the kill, and he also did nothing wrong. He planned ahead, and got Aizen in the last way Aizen ever expected.

And WHY would he be killed off? >_>

emm.Because Aizen goed all hollow hack on him and well it seemd like he died.

And Black this is anime.I saw that comming 20 chapters before it did.

And Ichigo is soo geting his powers back from teh Spirit King.I just know it.

... Dude, that is horrible logic =/ Kisuke is one of the more popular characters. It'd be stupid to kill him. Plus, no good guys in Bleach die. EVER.

... I MEANT AIZEN NEVER SAW IT COMING! Also, you lie. You did NOT know Kisuke was gonna do that.

lolspiritking. No, he's not.

EDIT: .. DL. PM. NOW.

Archived