Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Did I say it was? No. I showed someone the Light! The Light of Salvation and Love, that saved me... and saved others! What is wrong with that?! Then you make ignorant jokes all the time.

@DL: ... because, I did not have my testimony, nor someone who resonated with it.

EL, CONVERT! SEE THE LIGHT DX

lol.... Maybe if you knew you would shut up... But you never will, because no one knows what's really going on in my life here...

... Did I say it was? No. I showed someone the Light! The Light of Salvation and Love, that saved me... and saved others! What is wrong with that?! Then you make ignorant jokes all the time.

Dude, there's NOTHING wrong with that... >____>

And ignorant jokes are made as JOKES, not something serious or anything. >:T

Not another fanfic! >:TAnyways, now that Fusion's needs have been satisfied...Did people forget HB existed? :/

Knew it.

And uh, Shadow and Ze'b are fighting, so Dranzer, Daybreak, or Cortez need to post reaction posts or the other combatant needs to continue the fight.

I'll be making my post soon, I finally got my summer reading done :D

Fusion, you need to post In HB. I already have, yet it doesn't show that I did even though the post is there. And on another note, I'm just as busy as ever.

I gotchu, I've just been caught up in stuff, but I'll go do it soon.

I'll revive HB, no worries bros.

Side note: Had to drop my friend off and get my sister. Traffic and waiting for her game to end bished me over, so I got no further in chapter 6; it's like halfway done. Can expect it anywhere from tomorrow morning to afternoon.

And new Bleach sucked :/

Kubo handled the final fight very badly, it's only a couple chapters long and it only involves Ichigo and Aizen making a few quick moves, even if they were all high power ones. And I understand how Kisuke's strategy worked, it's just lame because it's like Ichigo wasn't even needed. In other words, a lame plot device.

Well now we know who's the next villain, the Soul Society King >.>

Or the new central figure or whoever.

I don't even know.

I'm just disappoint.

Ichigo's either going to get his powers back or the manga will shift to someone else's perspective.

Which would suck.

And new Bleach sucked :/

Kubo handled the final fight very badly, it's only a couple chapters long and it only involves Ichigo and Aizen making a few quick moves, even if they were all high power ones. And I understand how Kisuke's strategy worked, it's just lame because it's like Ichigo wasn't even needed. In other words, a lame plot device.

Well now we know who's the next villain, the Soul Society King >.>

Or the new central figure or whoever.

I don't even know.

I'm just disappoint.

Ichigo's either going to get his powers back or the manga will shift to someone else's perspective.

Which would suck.

... KEFKA ULQUI BLACK LANZA SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME BANZOOKA OF DOOM!!!!! *Shoots then poses*

IT IS THE PERFECT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No if you ask me, it's really lame.

I don't think Ichigo sucks now, quite the opposite. I just feel Kubo handled the final fight badly.

I wanted something more epic.

And something that didn't feel rushed.

EDIT: Thanks Ninjew, although I guess I have it better than most people, so I shouldn't complain too much >.>

Rend how BT?

well.... rending is taking out the BG (even if white) and shadows and saving as .PNG

I basically want a transparent BG.... only can be done on gimp or ps...

Added a Banned Topics spoiler to the front page.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE

EL IS BACK FROM VACATION.

MAKE YOUR CARD SO WE CAN DETERMINE 2ND AND 3RD PLACE FOR THE CONTEST!

inb4we'reallsofrigginslowtoforget

For like 3 days... >.>

Fusion......a deal.

I continue readin One Piece....

And you add 20th Century Boys to your list of manga.

And don't knock it off until you read at least 6-7 chapters, THEN you can say you don't like it :3

How about it?

Fusion......a deal.

I continue readin One Piece....

And you add 20th Century Boys to your list of manga.

And don't knock it off until you read at least 6-7 chapters, THEN you can say you don't like it :3

How about it?

So we cannot bring up religion... but I believe in God.....

I wrote a poem/riddle:

Is one part of the body greater than another

Doesn't each body needs every part to function

Isn't a head, arm, and leg part of 1 body

Well, I believe in the 1 God

3 Divine persons in 1

Father, Son, Holy Spirit

the Prantocrator*

*Prantocrator - Being that is in control of everything; holder of everything in His hand

Archived