Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

... Now, nothing. Before God saved me, everything. Life was hard. Depression, heartbreak, loneliness, stuck in a state without real friends, etc. She made me break so far that I wanted not only ot die, but to be purged from existence. I would have lasted only a few more days if I was not saved.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, so this relates to that girl you and DL talked about a while ago....

Well, if "God" saved your life some how, then isn't that good news? Are you seriously freaking over one lolreligion liek this.... have you EVER seen a religious topic in General? >___>

They say "lolreligion" like 15 times. :/

To her alone? No. Not at all. Feelings of being a monster contributed. Feelings of worthlessness, being unlovable, and more contributed. She was the final spark who threw my soul into absolute depression.

Him saving me is GOOD news. I'm not killing myself right now. That was naught but an image of what I was like before Love stepped in and saved me from myself.

And? ?I've seen them. I got into a fight with Dark of all people. Personally, the topics should be banned. Do you know why yours bugs me? You actually matter to me. All people do, but you matter a lot.

This isn't the first time I've said how important my faith is to me! First time I've said why, but not the first time I've expressed it! All I hope for is fo0r you and other atheists, especially those I know, will accept Him, because you matter to me! Because it pains me to see...

Black I salute you.If god has truly helped you you use your gift of life wise,unlike those showoff that brag about themself(just a note this isn't sarcasm if it sounded like it.)

Thanks, Dra-kun. I am. Again, I'm becoming a Counselor/Pastor... that is my life's purpose. I feel it.

Hmph. Thanks, Ecchi... You should have heard... I lamented to 4-6 people about how much you, and those like you, cause me to worry... a few days ago....

Why are you gonna be inactive?

Thanks, Dra-kun. I am. Again, I'm becoming a Counselor/Pastor... that is my life's purpose. I feel it.

Hmph. Thanks, Ecchi... You should have heard... I lamented to 4-6 people about how much you, and those like you, cause me to worry... a few days ago....

Why are you gonna be inactive?

That screams insult in my eyes. >___>

El...you're bringing your GF?

With your parents?

Won't that make you nervous of them embarrassing you at dinners or in public in front of her?

Won't you be constantly checking to see if the coast is clear to do it?

Won't you realize this is an effin' mistake?

AND DUDE

Have you seen that pic of Aqua DL posted?

1. You reeeeeeeaaaaaaally don't understand the situation

2. No, does she have boobs?

Damnit tell me before I get an Ulqui sig! >:T

Archived