Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, I think I get it.

Fanboy-extreme love for one character, usually centered around their badassness, coolness, awesomeness, that sort of thing.

Fangirl-is IN love with one character and imagines being a couple with said character, going far enough to draw fan arts of them with their OC's or with other characters to enact their fantasies.

That could be extremely narrow-minded or stereotypical, but that's how I see it >.>

El, this is why I hate you =_=

Also, I WAS agnostic, and I WAS in the Springtime of Youth, and I DO like Ulqui.

I just am in the precess of becoming Christian, and the excitedness has passed, so I am no longer in the Springtime of youth. And I am not an Ulqui fanboy, I was just happy.

But yeah, Ulqui's thew coolest thing in Bleach.

Wait, I think I get it.

Fanboy-extreme love for one character, usually centered around their badassness, coolness, awesomeness, that sort of thing.

Fangirl-is IN love with one character and imagines being a couple with said character, going far enough to draw fan arts of them with their OC's or with other characters to enact their fantasies.

That could be extremely narrow-minded or stereotypical, but that's how I see it >.>

Er, no~ I do not LOVE him~ Otherwise, yes~ Unless the fanboy is gay or bi~

@Ecchi: no, I'm an extereme fanboy~

Antagonist, yes, yes....of course..... >.> Totally.

Also, he IS epically powerful.

He has Sharingan...

EMS, at that.

But not the Perfect Sharingan (I can't wait to see it :3)

Also, Fusion, at least his hair is cool in Shippuden (the only thing good about Shippuden)

Archived