Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Ninjew, nah I think when Konan blacked out, a short period of time took place where Madara extracted the info with genjutsu then just teleported over there, I doubt he teleported through her brain.

But either way, he's gonna become super duper OPed with the Rinnegan now...

I just wanna know how he obtained the Senju power in his fight >__>

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does! Ichigo unleashes a power that is very awesome, then becomes a stupid human again! Aizen dies to the one thing he thought was impossible, the one thing he did not plan! REVENGE FOR ULQIORRA!!!!!

Ulqui was the strongest being in the Bleach Universe before Hichimod, Ultimate Ichigo, and HogyAizen... So, with this, he will return to his rightful spot, as Hichigo is gone, Aizen is slaughtered beyond comparison, and Ichigo is worthless!

Not even Yamamoto could beat Ulqui! Ulqui could destroy EVERYTHING! Why he was loyal to Aizen, I have no clue... but, without godmod, Ulqui is the strongest.

/fanboybreakdownbecausehegetseverythinghewantsexceptforalivingulquiorra

Ah, but there's the key.

"Without godmod"

However, godmod cannot be turned off in manga.

Therefore, Ulqui wasn't the strongest :/

But wait, just because he had a Segunda Etapa, that ranked him higher than Stark and the other 2 Espada? >.>

I think Yamamoto could beat Ulqui, he woulda beaten Aizen if not for...whatshisface..Wise something.

And how did you get revenge for Ulqui from that??

Unless you were just having a fanboygasm, then forget I asked.

EDIT: Ah, now I see that edit.

... Did you just question the power of the Segunda Etapa?

According to Aizen and Toshiro, the STRONGEST Arrancar are Vasto Lordes Arrancar... During a convo between Ichigo and Toshiro, a Sillhouette of a Vasto Lordes is shown, who wears a helmet that looks like Ulqui's. That's why he HAS Segunda Etapa. Oh yes. It get's better.

Ulquiorra has the power to level EVERYTHING. Lanza del Relampago is Nihilism given form... and it can delete anything it or its explosion touches. Everything that touches it is disintegrated, unless it has an ocean of Reiatsu.

Yamamoto is strong, but he is nowhere near as fast as Ulqui, cannot regenerate, and cannot escape Ulqui's Pesquisa. Yamamoto could not beat Hichigo, could he? And Ulqui was the strongest next to him.

According to Aizen AND Toshiro, all Aizen would need is 10 UNON-Arrancar Vasto Lordes, and he could destroy the Soul society. when the Hogyoku makes an Arrancar, it is extremely powerful... so, add that to the Vasto Lordes power.

Ulquiorra was strongest.

DUDES! I watched the premier of the new Survivor season! ONE OF THE TEAMS IS THE ESPADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have Jimmy Johnson, the old Coach of the Miami Dolphins/Dallas Cowboys on their team! >=D

@DL: Wonderweiss? What about him?

Let me phrase it like this: Full Hollowfied Ichigo could not TOUCH Murcielago with Getsuga Tenshou. Now, take Murcielago and turn it into Segunda Etapa.

Also, in the latest interview, Kubo REFUSED to comment on if Ulqui was alive or not! =33333333333333333333333

Fusion, shut up, you say it like they are dead already. They're Bleach's life force man!

Cause we haven't seen Byakuya and Kenny in AGES!

BTW, I didn't look up his name, but...it's easy to remember....

@Black - Fusion thought his name was something wise =_=

Archived