Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah... the unmasked part of madara was made black... was that from Sasuke burning him with Amaterasu?

No, it was just shrouded in shadows.

Anyways, on a serious note... your ideas on how Nagato was Uzumaki?

They probably retreated to the Hidden Rain when the Hidden Whirlpool was destroyed. It fits and it's an interesting twist. Especially if they're related somehow.

@Shadow-Nah, I'm betting he'll implant one Rinnegan eye, but not both. Because Rinnegan and Sharingan have different powers, why settle for one when he can have both?

And also..what are the 6 paths exactly >.>

Sucks El :/

Ninjew, it sure was.

I'm even more psyched for next week.

I also like how we learned more about Madara's ability, and that it isn't TOO OPed >.>

5 minutes is kinda long though, only Konan coulda killed him (at this point in time)

I have new respect for her, setting this 600 billion paper bomb trap several years in advance=epic win (regardless of its failure)

Yeah his tech wouldnt have lasted long since it is spacial transfiguartion and any longer would put him into worse effects like, being stuck in that form.

She is pretty cool.

Oh and i think i know how he got to where he went.

He used his spacial teleportation to go into her mind to the place where she put them. Like how her mind and heart are connected with nagato, he just basicly teleported through her brain, to nagatos and appeared by him.

Archived