Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTENTION!

Soccer has been cancelled today! All Futball/Socer players will now go int o acting.

BECAUSE! When they get the slightest bump, they flail around, until they are told to cut it out, or the one that accidentally tripped them gets a card.

Seriously, though, look at any Soccer game. They flail like babies, then suddenly stand up, fine as can be, and continue playing >_>

Oh yes oversteroid grown man bumping into eachother to steal ball and trow it between a goaline.Yeah...

And don't say I'm wrong it has been proven 20% of A.Football players are gay.

DL will watch.

You have grown so much more awesome in my mind :33333333

@Maru - ...sadly, you are right. But hey, all to win, right?

@El - One day, Jesus went out to the town, to perform his miracles.

He started performing them, and all of the people he performed his miracles on were cured, and everyone was amazed and all.

And then he looked at the crowd, and muttered in his disciple´s ear

"Oh no, it´s that guy with AIDS. qucik, let´s get out of here"

@BSC im in 9th grade to. i have a gf. iv gotten multiple girls to go out with me by using the internet to find out how to get girls to like you XD if i wanted to, i could cheat on my spectacular gf but im not cuz i love ehr to much <3 oh yeah people btw she who must become a jinchuriki and attempt to control its biju and fail so they are absorbed into it has said if i ever talk to her again shell put on restraining order on me XD

Archived