Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Fusion, you're using your "Auto-Defense Mode" thing like you always do. I'll explain.

You see Fusion, whenever you're pushed into a corner where the people around you have proven you wrong, your Auto-Defense kicks in. This makes you use idle threats, try to act supirior, come up with un-true facts, and eventually the subject change. You do it EVERY time something proves you wrong, and you're doing it now.

:3

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished watching Akatsuki AMV, nice find Dranzer

And you got me into Limp Bizkit with that one Keep on Rollin' AMV you posted months ago :3

Fusion, you're using your "Auto-Defense Mode" thing like you always do. I'll explain.You see Fusion, whenever you're pushed into a corner where the people around you have proven you wrong, your Auto-Defense kicks in. This makes you use idle threats, try to act supirior, come up with un-true facts, and eventually the subject change. You do it EVERY time something proves you wrong, and you're doing it now.:3

Ah.

Well, I suppose I have done this before, not even knowing.

However, that doesn't apply to this situation.

You and DL are trying to demote a Sage simply for disagreeing with his opinion and berating him for an honest mistake.

I don't see what you're trying to prove wrong, as all I've done is point out that you and DL are overreacting.

You're right, I was trying to change the subject to forget about it, but here you bring it back up.

Bury the god damn hatchet and move on you immature Rina.

EDIT: I'll listen DL, is it bad or something? (judging by the :/ face)

Chester sounds realy awesome in it. I love his line "Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky!"

the chorus takes a bit to get used to (the "god save us everyone" part) but it's pretty cool.

@Dranzer - DX

@Fusion - How far are you in Kenichi?

Username: .:(star)BT(star):.

Specific Ninja To Do The Mission (if any): Dranzer (he promised >:o)

Mission: [spoiler= ]egbngi.pngget rid of text box and replace it with the colors of susanoo... as if it was continuing and there was no text box

Reward For Success: 5 Reps

.....But Fusion, how far have you gotten into it? =-=

BTW, you HAVE to get to readin man, in the 100s is where it gets GOOD!

.....But Fusion, how far have you gotten into it? =-=

BTW, you HAVE to get to readin man, in the 100s is where it gets GOOD!

Archived