Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2vwzbzp.png

[img=http://i51.tinypic.com/2vwzbzp.png]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card is Gemini Summoned, draw 3 cards. For each Trap Card drawn, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. For each Spell Card drawn, destroy 1 Set card your opponent controls. For each Monster Card drawn, Special Summon it if possible. This card cannot declare an attack except if you discard 2 cards from your hand. For each monster this card destroys, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 50 and gain 400 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, discard your hand and all cards you control are flipped face-down.

here necro :D

If Ghost Rider is the main, then sure.

Quiet you.

......Whatever.....Anyways, new topic: Favorite Naruto Video Game.... OTHER than UNS2....Mine: Path of the Ninja 2

Mine is Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

Remember that I only have a Wii :/

Work was murder..

Seriously, Sunday nights are always slow, and we close at 9.

At 8, all these people came in and flooded us like crazy, I only got to leave for curfew.

Sigh, I'm not gonna be on much tomorrow, got a friend over

I'll make my contest cards now though

And Imma update the mission log and add BT's card to his GFX section (since it looks cool)

Archived