Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT, do you vouch for Necro knowing he won't spam or noob things up?

If you do, then he can join

If a member vouches for you, then anyone can join, no matter the level (remember Rogue and that one other person who I forgot was atm?)

oh wait IDK if he'll spam or not... ATM I'm warned for spam -_-

Here you go

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/219167-ycm-member-brawl/page__p__4573497__fromsearch__1#entry4573497

I nominated you, Hito, and Deus, because you're all good cardmakers

I happen to be in the contest too and am set up against Twig

I can see either of us winning that, but probably Twig..

(Looks at the grounsd and outs his head between his knees. And sit's in the corner sad aroma around him. ) People never invite me to these things.......

one question, im confused about the whole mission thing, not sure what to put, in the meen time ill go fill out the rest of the app and take another look at the mission section

it means are you good for finding images, OCG, GFX, etc

BTW any missions for me?

Man now i feel teribble that noone invited me. This is just the cherry on the top of my bad day isn't. I got hit in the face with a 20 pound math book by a passing stranger someone spilled some red juice all over my white shirt and then I credit card myself while skateboarding. Now I' not invited to this.... Why is it always me..........? :(

:(

Username and Alias: (Alias is optional, it can also be your nickname if you wish) necroplayer

Favorite Naruto Character: Kakuzu

Least Favorite Naruto Character: sakura

Favorite Naruto Fight: kakuzu vs kakashi

Village: waterfall

Skills for Missions: (for this, refer to the Mission Center and the sections under "What some members can do") finding img's and decent at ocg's

Who invited you: (this is only mandatory for level 3 members and below, the member who invited you must be a member here) dark link 401

Man now i feel teribble that noone invited me. This is just the cherry on the top of my bad day isn't. I got hit in the face with a 20 pound math book by a passing stranger someone spilled some red juice all over my white shirt and then I credit card myself while skateboarding. Now I' not invited to this.... Why is it always me..........? :(

:(

because we and the world hates you... (the red juice was my brother and it was his blood)

Archived