Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username and Alias: Black Skull Cortez - Alias: Cortez

Favorite Naruto Character: Jiraya

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Kabuto (the character. I dislike him because his name sounds like a pokemon)

Favorite Naruto Fight: Naruto vs. The Six(Seven) Paths of Pain

Village: Village Hidden in the Clouds

Skills for Missions: Card Making, OCG Correcting (probably unnecessary, but just throwing it out there)

I'm back people!

@ Daybreak

Fusion actually has a job, as unlikely as that sounds.

@JZ

At least you didn't get pwned by a Rattata...

Username and Alias: Shadow Zero a.k.a. ShadowFavorite Naruto Character: None that I can think of as of yetLeast Favorite Naruto Character: copy pastaFavorite Naruto Fight: Naruto vs PainVillage: Konohagakure a.k.a. Leaf VillageSkills for Missions: Card Making, image finding, Narutard Knowledge, miscellaneousUsername: Shadow ZeroName of Your Club: The Multiverse Anime-Tion ClubLink to Club: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/175817-the-multiverse-anime-tion-club-ycm-crashed-and-onemanga-is-losing-its-manga-crud/page__p__3591458__fromsearch__1#entry3591458Why do you want to affiliate with us: Because, and also to get more members there. The current ones are being a nit inactive. (hint, hint)Edit: *punches DL in the face*

FINALLY

You're in

Username and Alias: User: Killer Skull (Soon to be Skull) Alias: SkullFavorite Naruto Character: Itachi Uchiha (Obviously--Look at Sig)Least Favorite Naruto Character: Ebizo (Haven't seen in Action)Favorite Naruto Fight: (That I've Seen......) Maybe Rock Lee vs. Gaara---Chunin Exams:Preliminary RoundsVillage: SandSkills for Missions: GREAT OCG, Banners, Sigs.

Welcome Skull

Throws a Mettagross at you you both collapse... Wonder where fusion is...

I was at work

Which I have at night from tomorrow until Sunday -_____- FML

Black I'm going to check the shop in a little bit and will most likely add it to front page

Ohey Cortez, accepted

I finally check this thread, and I find out that the member list hasn't been carried over. what kind of remake is this?

Username and Alias: Donovyn Mikara Gerra, DMG, Otokage, Mikuo, Steve

Favorite Naruto Character: Itachi Uchiha

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Sasuke Uchiha

Favorite Naruto Fight: Rock Lee v. Gaara

Village: Otogakure (Hidden Sound)

Skills for Missions: elaborate

Archived