Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, first things first.

Unless you explain the moves that are not in your bio, like if you learned them later or you forgot to add them in or they were one of the unnamed custom moves, then the move should not be used. Being able to trace them back to your abilities isn't exactly correct because then I can create new moves and state that I could do it before but never mentioned it. And making moves out of nowhere with no explaination of how it is used or what it does, even if it states it in the Rp, shouldn't be used as it wasn't a move learned or known. Regardless I have things about everything to deal with.

I might be posting before class, I'll see.

Ok since I posted prety much obvious referances to my sectret jutsu do I REALY need to post it in my bio.

Also Ninjew please kick some ass in the RP so I can frigin use my move awredy.

And new episode was kinda predictible.I mean the anime is catching up prety fast.I'm exoecting a Bleach filler soon.

Got work tonight [/theusual]

BT's been alright on it, but Wham, I guess

If he does it again, then we warn him, reason we don't do it now is because we're kinda late in doing so (warnings are best administered in quick response to when the wrongful action is made, right?)

And if he reads the pages he missed, he'll know not to do it

And El, I start school on Thursday

Don't know when everyone else does

Got work tonight [/theusual]

BT's been alright on it, but Wham, I guess

If he does it again, then we warn him, reason we don't do it now is because we're kinda late in doing so (warnings are best administered in quick response to when the wrongful action is made, right?)

And if he reads the pages he missed, he'll know not to do it

And El, I start school on Thursday

Don't know when everyone else does

I start school Wednesday... this sucks... Whoever hates school include 'aye' in their posts...

I'm just nice overall

Well, sorry guys, warning to both of you, if a Sage says so

Warnings wear off after a week, that fine El?

fine what am I warned for?

Archived